Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamalisms

Episode 171 - Titans Dominate Patriots

The Tennessee Titans dominated the New England Patriots on a short week after beating the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football and the Two Tone Crew returns to discuss the game, including just how much hype is safe, all things considered (the answer is very). Just a few weeks after entering the bye week on a disappointing last second loss, the Titans have continued to show out and head into week 11 with a key divisional game on the line. Are they up to the task?

http://traffic.libsyn.com/twotonecrew/Episode_171.mp3

I never listened until this season and really enjoyed these podcast.  I just want to say thanks to you guys and Guru for doing these.  Many posters really don’t appreciate the time it takes.  A select few on TR (probably more than I realize) think it is easy and their narrative is something everyone wants to hear.  Trust me, folks don’t or there would be a demand for them.

Keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, FRT said:

I never listened until this season and really enjoyed these podcast.  I just want to say thanks to you guys and Guru for doing these.  Many posters really don’t appreciate the time it takes.  A select few on TR (probably more than I realize) think it is easy and their narrative is something everyone wants to hear.  Trust me, folks don’t or there would be a demand for them.

Keep up the good work.

I appreciate that. On the one hand, it's only a two hour commitment or so each week. On the other hand, I think about it quite a bit all week and it's hard (in my life, at least) to try and block time off when I should really be helping get kids to bed or any number of other important things.

We're discussing kid #3 right now and, if we go that route, I may have quite the challenge doing this next year. Fair warning to everyone.

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

I appreciate that. On the one hand, it's only a two hour commitment or so each week. On the other hand, I think about it quite a bit all week and it's hard (in my life, at least) to try and block time off when I should really be helping get kids to bed or any number of other important things.

We're discussing kid #3 right now and, if we go that route, I may have quite the challenge doing this next year. Fair warning to everyone.

First Jonboy...

3 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Don't do it.....two is plenty, three's a circus.

1 hour ago, Callidus said:

If I win the lotto Ill get you guys a real mic.

Don't waste your money. We don't record in person and Skype dorks the audio.

On 11/17/2018 at 8:50 AM, Jamalisms said:

No one wants to read the text-based version of Oilerman’s narratives, much less the audio-based 

6 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

No one wants to read the text-based version of Oilerman’s narratives, much less the audio-based 

Homers hate them 

And this is why I said you still draft a QB early. Mariota injured again, backup matters.

That was literally the worst throw I've ever seen.