OILERMAN

The tax windfall that wasn't: A troubling new IRS report suggests many Americans may be giving money right back to the government

13 minutes ago, Bink said:

Yeah really. When asked to speak at a level beyond basic regarding climate you say "it's about people littering and polluting the environment." 

Yes. It's that simple. Of course there are other factors. But it's all pollution. Notice how you chose to omit the automobiles that greatly add to that issue. Whether its transportation, factories burning fuels, something as simple as pop littering or not recycling properly, it all adds to it.

13 minutes ago, Bink said:

That the most basic bitch answer you can possibly conjure, talking about fucking littering--what a five year old knows about sustainability. 

You really think they will implement a policy forbidding the use of gas operated vehicles? Sorry.

You think they are going to implement a policy forbidding factories to stop burning fuels to make products?

Sorry

So yes, the best way to start improving the situation is the "basic" shit like not littering and recycling properly. It would go a long way. If you dont believe so, then you're the one being basic. 

But guess what, Idk if y ou ove noticed any, but I see signs all the time of a potentially $500 fine and jail time for littering. People dont care. They still do it. 

So idk what kind of policy you think they can implement for people to start doing what they should have been doing all this time. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yes. It's that simple. Of course there are other factors. But it's all pollution. Notice how you chose to omit the automobiles that greatly add to that issue. Whether its transportation, factories burning fuels, something as simple as pop littering or not recycling properly, it all adds to it.

You really think they will implement a policy forbidding the use of gas operated vehicles? Sorry.

You think they are going to implement a policy forbidding factories to stop burning fuels to make products?

Sorry

So yes, the best way to start improving the situation is the "basic" shit like not littering and recycling properly. It would go a long way. If you dont believe so, then you're the one being basic. 

But guess what, Idk if y ou ove noticed any, but I see signs all the time of a potentially $500 fine and jail time for littering. People dont care. They still do it. 

So idk what kind of policy you think they can implement for people to start doing what they should have been doing all this time. 

Really doubling down on proving my point.

Edited by Bink

Simple jake logic= stop littering and it will solve global warming

As far as what will help....how about improving the fuel efficiency of cars. Trump reversed existing standards.

How about reducing the amount of coal that power plants burn.  Use renewables instead.

littering??  lol

2 minutes ago, ctm said:

Simple jake logic= stop littering and it will solve global warming

Not what I said. But please, continue...

2 minutes ago, ctm said:

As far as what will help....how about improving the fuel efficiency of cars. Trump reversed existing standards.

How about reducing the amount of coal that power plants burn.  Use renewables instead.

littering??  lol

You laugh at it but the Dems are the ones wanting to jail ppl for selling straws. 

Damn, wonder whyd they do that?? Surely it's to improve fuel efficiency for automobiles....

https://scienceleadership.org/blog/littering_and_its_effect_on_the_environment

Not what I said. But please, continue...

You laugh at it but the Dems are the ones wanting to jail ppl for selling straws. 

Damn, wonder whyd they do that?? Surely it's to improve fuel efficiency for automobiles....

https://scienceleadership.org/blog/littering_and_its_effect_on_the_environment

You don't even have the self-awareness to realize the kinds of links you cite situate the level you are able to participate in the conversation. Do some actual research and educate yourself. 

13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

As I've said, I do it enough. I wish yall would do what you say and put me on ignore and leave it there since all you do is start arguments instead of engage in actual conversation like you talk about. 

I had you on ignore, but you’re constantly quoted so it makes it a worthless feature. So, hey, step your game up and contribute. We all mud sling around here. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Ok so littering and not recycling and the landfills have no impact on global warming.

Ok guys. 

Let me know when they implement a policy greater than banning straws 👌

No dumbass. You are just talking about something on a basic level that is not relevant to the conversation at hand. No one disagrees with this point because it doesn't need to be argued. 

You enter a room full of doctors talking about who healthcare coverage impacts certain kind of cancer treatments. You yell out HEY GUYS BUT WHAT ABOUT SMOKING, RIGHT? 

Fuck sakes man. 

9 minutes ago, Bink said:

No dumbass. You are just talking about something on a basic level that is not relevant to the conversation at hand. No one disagrees with this point because it doesn't need to be argued. 

You enter a room full of doctors talking about who healthcare coverage impacts certain kind of cancer treatments. You yell out HEY GUYS BUT WHAT ABOUT SMOKING, RIGHT? 

Fuck sakes man. 

And all I'm saying is the easiest way to simply HELP (not fix) the situation is for everyday ppl to do their fucking part.

I've already stated other factors that play into it. So idk what the fuck you are actually arguing. 

Tell your Dem buddies to focus on bigger shit than straws...

Edited by JakePA_Titan

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Damn...  Bink has Simple Jake bent over and just keeps going in dry.  

He has two fingers up that ass too!

Edited by oldschool

7 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Even if the math works out to where people saved more ultimately by having less taken out throughout the year, this has the potential to be a disaster. Folks aren't going to understand all the math of that. I'm not saying most people are stupid, but unfortunately most Americans don't take a long term holistic view of their finances. They live day to day, paycheck to paycheck. They aren't going to crunch the numbers to see how it all balanced out. Plus the money they didn't pay in taxes throughout the year will already have been spent. 

The middle and lower class has become accustomed to a tax refund every year. Many people totally depend upon it. If they don't get the refund they are expecting, or worse yet have to pay, there will be pitchforks.

There should be pitchforks but there won't be once the Republicans remind the sheep how the most important ballot issue is continuing the fight to overturn Roe v. Wade!!!