Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson

While there is some uncertainty as to whether he will declare for the 2019 Draft, with our likely interest in TE's in the 2019 Draft T.J. Hockenson from TE Factory Iowa is one guy to keep an eye on.

Has been some comparisons between former Iowa TE George Kittle and T.J. Hockenson, both athletic versatile TE's who can both stretch the field as well as block inline.

Tomachek   

I think Smith and Frisker are going to develop nicely - but I pounded the table hard for Kittle back in the draft.  If Hockenson can be his clone I'm all for it.

Last year Leighton Vander Esch was my draft crush, this year think it's going to be TJ Hockenson the more I watch him I just think he is the perfect guy to plug into this offense and help both the run and pass games.

This video shows all his catches in the first half of the CFB season, he just gets better and better the longer the season goes on, shame it doesn't show him blocking he just destroys guys.

Tomachek   

@AussieTitanFan08 since you've watched a lot of Hockenson how do you feel about Nate Stanely?  I actually like him a lot as a mid-late round Quarterback.  Comes from a pro style offense, has very polished passing mechanics, can actually climb the pocket.  

Hockenson is such a beast in the run game and passing game, just another example here of him destroying a guy as a blocker.

Not joking I would take him in the first round as he immediately comes in and upgrades our options in the run and pass games.