Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson

While there is some uncertainty as to whether he will declare for the 2019 Draft, with our likely interest in TE's in the 2019 Draft T.J. Hockenson from TE Factory Iowa is one guy to keep an eye on.

Has been some comparisons between former Iowa TE George Kittle and T.J. Hockenson, both athletic versatile TE's who can both stretch the field as well as block inline.

Last year Leighton Vander Esch was my draft crush, this year think it's going to be TJ Hockenson the more I watch him I just think he is the perfect guy to plug into this offense and help both the run and pass games.

This video shows all his catches in the first half of the CFB season, he just gets better and better the longer the season goes on, shame it doesn't show him blocking he just destroys guys.

@AussieTitanFan08 since you've watched a lot of Hockenson how do you feel about Nate Stanely?  I actually like him a lot as a mid-late round Quarterback.  Comes from a pro style offense, has very polished passing mechanics, can actually climb the pocket.  

Hockenson is such a beast in the run game and passing game, just another example here of him destroying a guy as a blocker.

Not joking I would take him in the first round as he immediately comes in and upgrades our options in the run and pass games.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Has Hockenson declared?

Hasn't declared yet, will announce his intentions after Iowa's bowl game, after just winning the award for being the best TE in CFB this season and being widely considered a potential first round pick he would be crazy to not enter the NFL right now.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:50 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Last year Leighton Vander Esch was my draft crush, this year think it's going to be TJ Hockenson the more I watch him I just think he is the perfect guy to plug into this offense and help both the run and pass games.

This video shows all his catches in the first half of the CFB season, he just gets better and better the longer the season goes on, shame it doesn't show him blocking he just destroys guys.

Lil Jason Witten? 

The more players I watch the more I wanna trade back and get an extra 2 or 3 and future mid round pick next draft. 

As as long as we aren’t passing on Polite, Sweat, Simmons, Davis, Thompson, Gary, or Oliver if he drops 

we we could drop to end of 1 or pick 33-35 and land this Hockenson or Tillery or Brown or one of the WRs