Dennis Kelly

Titanstattoo25

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

They went to great lengths today to keep the pass protection safe on 3rd downs. Lots of screens and they did give up multiple sacks on 3rd down today anyway. 

That multiple was 2. Any team can give up a sack or 2 any given game expecting.no sacks every week is like expecting to get a bonus every week at work.

12 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

They went to great lengths today to keep the pass protection safe on 3rd downs. Lots of screens and they did give up multiple sacks on 3rd down today anyway. 

I would say the first sack was almost entirely on Mariota. He needs to get rid of the ball there. Or at the very least, it's a sack to be attributed to the Pats coverage and not a sack that's really a knock on the o-line.

20 minutes ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

I love Conk but damn what a trade DGB for Dennis Kelly was. DGB has been out of the league for over a year and Kelly is damn reliable. Not just a backup but hasn’t had a bad performance that I can remember. The top 3 tackles for this team are damn solid. 

Kelly has been solid, and DGB works at the DQ in Knoxville now.

22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I was at the game and legitimately may just be too exhausted to remember but I don’t recall a screen today?

4 minutes ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

I was at the game and legitimately may just be too exhausted to remember but I don’t recall a screen today?

There was that one that got blowen up instantly. I cant remember.if it was 3rd or not. There wasnt more than 2 of them.

Edited by Callidus
Typo

Just now, Callidus said:

There wqs that one that got blow up instantly. I cant remember.if it was 3rd or not. There wasnt more than 2 of them.

To Lewis?  I just remember thinking a screen had to be coming soon and I don’t remember it ever happening. Def not enough to say it “had a great impact on pass protection.”

2 minutes ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

To Lewis?  I just remember thinking a screen had to be coming soon and I don’t remember it ever happening. Def not enough to say it “had a great impact on pass protection.”

No it was batson or jennings. Was a bubble screen to the right side. And they didnt fool anyone. Davis tried to make a block and save it but couldnt.