He’s a F*cking Fool’: Justice Department Officials Trash Matt Whitaker, Their New Boss

OILERMAN

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hes-a-fanding-fool-doj-vets-fear-the-impact-whitaker-will-have-beyond-mueller

“He’s a fucking fool,” one trial attorney inside the department said of the new AG. “He’s spent so much time trying to suck up to the president to get here. But this is a big job. It comes with many responsibilities. He just simply doesn’t have the wherewithal.”

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stole this one..."The only qualified person Trump has ever hired was Stormy Daniels"

It gets even worse. Last year Whittaker interviewed to be chief DEFENSE counsel for trump in the Russia probe before he hired ty Cobb. Now that same guy has been appointed to oversee the head prosecut

"He’s a F*cking Fool...."   I can't be the only person who started reading this and thought "Oh this is about Trump again." before reading the rest.     I thought one of his handle

He’s a perfect fit for Trump. 

Defeaud 26 million instead of 25 million. He’s even one upped the president! 

Hes incompetent, so is Trump. 

He likes to use the media to float ideas, just like the president.

He’s an idiot. So is Trump.

Match made in heaven! 

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He’s a perfect fit for Trump. 

Defeaud 26 million instead of 25 million. He’s even one upped the president! 

Hes incompetent, so is Trump. 

He likes to use the media to float ideas, just like the president.

He’s an idiot. So is Trump.

Match made in heaven! 

OMan doesn't need his dick sucked by a tard. Especially one as pathetic as you.

Trump's acting attorney general involved in firm that scammed veterans out of life savings

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/09/matthew-whitaker-acting-attorney-general-wpm-scam

Donald Trump’s new acting attorney general, Matthew Whitaker, was involved in a company that scammed US military veterans out of their life savings, according to court filings and interviews.

Whitaker, a former US attorney in Iowa, was paid to work as an advisory board member for World Patent Marketing (WPM), a Florida-based company accused by the US government of tricking aspiring inventors out of millions of dollars. Earlier this year, it was ordered to pay authorities $26m.

41 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's so absurd and so many people are speaking out as more news comes out this is far from a done deal. 

The idea Trump claims to not know him is such an obvious lie 

President Trump on Friday said he did not know the person he appointed as acting attorney general. He had said the opposite less than a month ago.

“Matt Whitaker — I don’t know Matt Whitaker,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn on Friday morning, two days after he tapped Whitaker to temporarily lead the Justice Department after forcing Jeff Sessions to resign.

But in an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Oct. 11, the president was asked to respond to a report in the Washington Post that he had talked to Whitaker — at the time Sessions’s chief of staff — about replacing the attorney general.

“Well, I never talk about that, but I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy,” Trump replied. “I mean, I know Matt Whitaker.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/contradicting-trump-denies-knowing-acting-g-matt-whitaker-192619369.html

He can't keep track of his own lies.

"Trump's acting attorney general involved in firm that scammed veterans out of life savings"

"Whitaker was paid to work as an advisory board member for World Patent Marketing (WPM), a Florida-based company accused by the US government of tricking aspiring inventors out of millions of dollars. Earlier this year, it was ordered to pay authorities $26m.  Several veterans, two of them with disabilities, said they lost tens of thousands of dollars in the WPM scam, having been enticed into paying for patenting and licensing services by the impressive credentials of Whitaker and his fellow advisers.”

“World Patent Marketing has devastated me emotionally, mentally and financially,” Melvin Kiaaina, of Hawaii, told a federal court last year, adding that he trusted the firm with his life savings in part because it “had respected people on the board of directors”.

The 60-year-old said he was a disabled veteran US army paratrooper and paid the company in 2015 and 2016 to patent and promote his ideas for fishing equipment.

“I received nothing for the $14,085 I paid to the company, other than a bad quality drawing and logo that my grandson could have made,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/09/matthew-whitaker-acting-attorney-general-wpm-scam

Edited by 9 Nines

How would you like to go to work every day knowing that everyone you had contact with is smarter and a more experience lawyer than you are?  And after every time you spoke and after every meeting, everyone in the room wrote down every word you said?   That's the spot Whitaker is in while he tries to obstruct justice for Trump.

32 minutes ago, ctm said:

President Trump on Friday said he did not know the person he appointed as acting attorney general. He had said the opposite less than a month ago.

“Matt Whitaker — I don’t know Matt Whitaker,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn on Friday morning, two days after he tapped Whitaker to temporarily lead the Justice Department after forcing Jeff Sessions to resign.

But in an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Oct. 11, the president was asked to respond to a report in the Washington Post that he had talked to Whitaker — at the time Sessions’s chief of staff — about replacing the attorney general.

“Well, I never talk about that, but I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy,” Trump replied. “I mean, I know Matt Whitaker.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/contradicting-trump-denies-knowing-acting-g-matt-whitaker-192619369.html

He doesn't care bc he knows his voters will believe him.

8 hours ago, ctm said:

Trump is more terrified now than ever. For whatever reason he's distancing himself from Whitaker. Is he about to drop him already because it's such a joke? Who knows.

Don Jr is telling his friends he's about to get indicted, the wall street journal reports Trump was directly involved in overseeing felony finance campaign violations. 

You saw Trump's behavior in the presser with Acosta and yesterday "That's a stupid question"!

Dems now have congressional oversight. 

It's all unraveling. 

Lots of speculation all these people are going to get indicted that will show Trump's direct involvement in the wide range of crimes. 

He was able to hide behind the protection of the Republicans, that's over.