Living in Boston

TheChosenTitan

My family is watching the Pats news on TV and they said Dion Lewis single handily carried us to a win. This is why I can’t stand these bums on local news that doesn’t watch any other team besides the pats. 

Lewis had a great game but did he score 3 tds and convert 11/14 3rd downs or made the game saving pick at the time. This is what I have to deal with 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then he would never talk again.

Was he the guy who picked up 11 of 14 first downs or who stripped Dak Prescott or who picked off Dak Prescott in the end zone?   Boston fans are some of the worst in the country at their ove

My family is watching the Pats news on TV and they said Dion Lewis single handily carried us to a win. This is why I can’t stand these bums on local news that doesn’t watch any other team besides the

Was he the guy who picked up 11 of 14 first downs or who stripped Dak Prescott or who picked off Dak Prescott in the end zone?

Boston fans are some of the worst in the country at their overall knowledge outside of the local teams.  Basically anything that happens outside of the 495 corridor is meaningless to them.  Anyone who lives in or has spent considerable time in the area knows what that means.  They had this same attitude even before the city won all these titles.

16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What I said had nothing to do with what the news said. 

And you respond to me how you did and say you were saying it about someone else?

Not buying it.

Scince was talking about Boston fans. It’s literally a few posts above us 

3 hours ago, KingTitan8 said:

My family is watching the Pats news on TV and they said Dion Lewis single handily carried us to a win. This is why I can’t stand these bums on local news that doesn’t watch any other team besides the pats. 

Lewis had a great game but did he score 3 tds and convert 11/14 3rd downs or made the game saving pick at the time. This is what I have to deal with 

That's not just local news. National news pretty much does the same. How many times have the "experts" started talking and you realized they'd probably never even seen a titans game?

28 minutes ago, reo said:

That's not just local news. National news pretty much does the same. How many times have the "experts" started talking and you realized they'd probably never even seen a titans game?

Every single talk after the Titans/Cowboys win was the Cowboys.  It's like the Cowboys played themselves.

11 hours ago, TitansFan23 said:

They’re full of themselves. Guess that’s what all those championships between the Patriots and Redsox will do for ya. Sports snobs...

I wouldn’t mind being a sports snob... Sigh.

This is how they were before the titles too.

14 hours ago, KingTitan8 said:

Then don’t talk about shit you don’t know 

14 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wtf are you talking. Why you getting defensive you sensitive princess?

Did you not understand the comment?

I thought he was making a brilliant reference to a line in this scene...the essence of Boston.