Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Who Is Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker?

begooode   
Just now, Little Earl said:

No different than Holder or Lynch...….so you must like him.

No.  you MUST like him,... and play the hypocrisy game,... or else you know you're full of shit.

21 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

No different than Holder or Lynch...….so you must like him.

His company was shut down for defrauding people over millions of dollars. He was on the board...so yeah not similar. 

begooode   

Whatever you think about process, it is a bypass of normal procedure and Whitaker's background is suspect at best.  His qualifications and recent experiences aren't consistent with the type of person who should be leading the DOJ.  He's a partisan/Trump hack, period.  In contrast, Mueller and Rosenstein are doing everything by the book because they are too smart and dedicated to have their integrity questioned in such a high level investigation.  The Transactional Trump and his lackeys,... not so much.

2 hours ago, begooode said:

Whatever you think about process, it is a bypass of normal procedure and Whitaker's background is suspect at best.  His qualifications and recent experiences aren't consistent with the type of person who should be leading the DOJ.  He's a partisan/Trump hack, period.  In contrast, Mueller and Rosenstein are doing everything by the book because they are too smart and dedicated to have their integrity questioned in such a high level investigation.  The Transactional Trump and his lackeys,... not so much.

Why should Rosenstein not have recused himself? By the book? I think not.

The guy is a meathead and obvious lightweight. He was appointed US Attorney in Iowa. Outside of the high profile districts (SDNY, EDNY, EDVa, and some others) you don't have to be much of anything to get appointed US Attorney. Really just know the right people and not have any red flags. 

begooode   
1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

The guy is a meathead and obvious lightweight. He was appointed US Attorney in Iowa. Outside of the high profile districts (SDNY, EDNY, EDVa, and some others) you don't have to be much of anything to get appointed US Attorney. Really just know the right people and not have any red flags. 

Who put Trump on to Whitaker is my question.  It smacks of "Hey, I know a guy,..." when someone is in deep trouble with the feds.

Just now, begooode said:

Who put Trump on to Whitaker is my question.  It smacks of "Hey, I know a guy,..." when someone is in deep trouble with the feds.

With Trump, always go with the most simple and obvious answer. This guy went on TV and bashed Mueller and supported Trump. It's as simple as that.