Democratic Nomination for 2020 - UPDATED to include those who have officially announced

Legaltitan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amigo, there has to be a transition that isn’t strictly Medicare for All, regardless of how the bill is written. I’ve supported Medicare for All for a long time now. I still support it. When speaking

I know some people don't want to hear it, but it's going to be Bernie and if it is, he's gonna win. 

Posted Images

Just now, ctm said:

It will boil down to who has the money after super Tuesday.  We can be certain that Bernie and Bloomberg will, Biden likely will unless he tanks.  Warren and Mayor Pete are questionable at this point.

As of now they all have plenty of money to be competitive until Super Tuesday at least. 

Just now, ctm said:

It will boil down to who has the money after super Tuesday.  We can be certain that Bernie and Bloomberg will, Biden likely will unless he tanks.  Warren and Mayor Pete are questionable at this point.

How funny would it be if the two guys left were not Democrats?

4 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

How funny would it be if the two guys left were not Democrats?

Yeah - super holarious for the Destroy the System / Revolution crowd. 

(Trump/Sanders supporters)

Watch the world burn and suck it you establishment corporatist fucks! 

Edited by tgo

36 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Plouffe thought Clinton would blow Trump out of the water with like 350 electoral votes.

Most thought this due to the blue wall. In hindsight the fact Clinton's campaign advisors had her ignore WI at the objection of Bill coupled with the fact the Clintons supported NAFTA should have been huge signs the blue wall was there for the taking.

Just now, tgo said:

Yeah - super holarious for the Destroy the System / Revolution crowd. 

Watch the world burn and suck it you establishment corporatist fucks! 

(Trump and Sanders). 

I'm talking about Sanders and Bloomberg. He's not a Democrat either

8 minutes ago, ctm said:

I'm intrigued by Bloomberg. All the talk about him buying a slot into the race is bullshit. Maybe more candidates should ignore the Iowa ass kissing year long fest and jump in later.

Edited by oldschool

Just now, oldschool said:

I'm intrigued by Bloomberg. All the talk about him buying a slit into the race is bullshit. Maybe more candidates should ignore the Iowa ass kissing year long fest and jump in later.

He’s my second choice now. 

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I'm talking about Sanders and Bloomberg. He's not a Democrat either

Oh haha, yeah. Well Biden won’t drop out, he’d stay in for a the possibility of a brokered convention. 

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

It's going to be crazy if Bernie actually is winning after the first three contests.

I wonder what the differences in methodology are for these varying polls. Huge percentage differences. 

Sanders picking up support among blacks and Hispanics according to Morning Joe

@oldschool Sanders and Biden both have 538 polls recently updated with them beating Trump in multiple swing states. 

Remember, Trump has to win all the swing states