Democratic Nomination for 2020 - UPDATED to include those who have officially announced

Legaltitan

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

False. I have. So when has the left done their part?

I'll wait....

Shows the hypocrisy, double standard. 

Yall think Trump is racist and he has support from minorities. 

Your move?

Smh.

Who is "the left" anyway? Who could say something about Warren where you would feel like "about time."

And where do you disagree with Trump?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amigo, there has to be a transition that isn’t strictly Medicare for All, regardless of how the bill is written. I’ve supported Medicare for All for a long time now. I still support it. When speaking

I know some people don't want to hear it, but it's going to be Bernie and if it is, he's gonna win. 

Posted Images

From the early predictor of the 2018 blue wave, more research demonstrating that the anyone but Trump sentiment is not only real, but that it can be counted on. Further in the article is a countering argument. Very interesting stuff with obvious implications.

https://bluevirginia.us/2019/08/video-on-the-last-word-cnu-professor-rachel-bitecofer-argues-that-its-all-about-the-base

15 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

False. I have. So when has the left done their part?

I'll wait....

Shows the hypocrisy, double standard. 

Yall think Trump is racist and he has support from minorities. 

Your move?

LOL

Interesting proxy war taking place in AZ where Trump’s standing is hurting recently appointed repub senator McSally

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly leads McSally, the retired fighter pilot-turned-politician, by a 46 percent to 41 percent margin, according to the poll conducted by OH Predictive Insights, a Phoenix-based pollster, and released first to The Hill.

The survey represents the first time this year that OH Predictive Insights has shown Kelly leading McSally. In February, the firm showed McSally leading by 2 percentage points. In May, McSally led by a single point.

McSally has fallen behind, the poll suggests, as President Trump's standing takes a hit in Arizona. Just 47 percent of likely voters in the state approve of Trump's job performance, down from 50 percent in May and 54 percent in October. His disapproval rating has risen from 46 percent last October to 52 percent today.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458031-arizona-poll-shows-kelly-overtaking-mcsally

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Anyone who supports any Democrat. Or, any Democrat. Or, anyone who cries anytime Trukp lies. Especially about the small lies such as internal fucking polls. 

I have with several things he has said and at least one or two of his policies. I'm not going to rehash it anytime one of yall call me out because you don't remember or didnt catch it the first time. 

That's pretty weak. It's America you know. You can disagree with the President. It's ok. But if you don't want to be an independent thinker, that's ok too. God Bless America.

I don't plan to vote for the President next fall and I think this Elizabeth Warren and Native American episode is really stupid on her part. Talk about an self inflected wound. She lied about something no one cared about to being with. For somebody who is suppose to be so smart, that was pretty dumb.

8 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I can't help it. He's too easy. Lmao!!!!

But he isn’t having a conversation. It’s pointless. To him everything is an argument that ends in a zero sum win or lose. Converse with the rest of us. I’m not saying not to quote him, but don’t get into the several page long back and forth. 

1 hour ago, NFLStudent said:

I understand. But that's what I find so interesting. While we are here in this moment with Donald Trump as the President of the United States........FOR REAL, we need to understand exactly how that happened. And expose whatever forces made that possible.

Since January of 2017.

We've had 4 different people who've had the title Secretary of Defense (acting included).

We've had at least 3 different people with the title of Attorney General (acting included).

We've had 3 different people who've had the title Secretary of State (acting included). 

That's 10 different people in less than 3 years who've held some of the highest positions in the entire government. 

I want to understand, how we as a country allowed this level of dysfunction to take place. 

You sure as hell aren’t going to get it from him.

9 hours ago, begooode said:

Interesting proxy war taking place in AZ where Trump’s standing is hurting recently appointed repub senator McSally

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly leads McSally, the retired fighter pilot-turned-politician, by a 46 percent to 41 percent margin, according to the poll conducted by OH Predictive Insights, a Phoenix-based pollster, and released first to The Hill.

The survey represents the first time this year that OH Predictive Insights has shown Kelly leading McSally. In February, the firm showed McSally leading by 2 percentage points. In May, McSally led by a single point.

McSally has fallen behind, the poll suggests, as President Trump's standing takes a hit in Arizona. Just 47 percent of likely voters in the state approve of Trump's job performance, down from 50 percent in May and 54 percent in October. His disapproval rating has risen from 46 percent last October to 52 percent today.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458031-arizona-poll-shows-kelly-overtaking-mcsally

I hope he wins.

It was so annoying to me that she lost the election to Sinema and then just got appointed to McCain's empty seat anyway.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/245813/leans-conservative-liberals-keep-recent-gains.aspx

The percentage of Democrats identifying as liberal averaged 51% in 2018, up from 50% in 2017, marking the first time a majority of Democrats have adopted this term, following gradual increases since the 1990s.

I doubt the numbers have changed much over the last year. It would be more accurate to see who supports which policies as opposed to see what labels people use.

Edited by Starkiller