Democratic Nomination for 2020 - UPDATED to include those who have officially announced

Legaltitan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amigo, there has to be a transition that isn’t strictly Medicare for All, regardless of how the bill is written. I’ve supported Medicare for All for a long time now. I still support it. When speaking

I know some people don't want to hear it, but it's going to be Bernie and if it is, he's gonna win. 

Posted Images

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has seen his support drop sharply among the young voters that have powered his rise in Democratic politics, according to a new poll.

The survey from Morning Consult finds that Sanders’s support among people between the ages of 18 and 29 has dropped from 45 percent in March to 33 percent in May. Sanders’s support with the youngest voters, who propelled his surprising challenge to then-Democratic contender Hillary Clinton in 2016, has steadily declined in the poll since topping out at 46 percent in late February.,...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443547-poll-sanders-support-among-young-voters-drops-sharply

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

If Biden doesn't completely flub the debates he's a lock for the nomination.

Well, the guy was a gaffe machine when his brain was operating at full capacity and now that he's 76 so...

14 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Well, the guy was a gaffe machine when his brain was operating at full capacity and now that he's 76 so...

I wasn't kidding. I think it's a real concern. 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I wasn't kidding. I think it's a real concern. 

Trump has said so may stupid things and lied so much that the bar for candidates has really been lowered.  I can't imagine any thing Biden can say that can compared to.....he wrote me a letter and we fell in love, or China is paying the tariffs, or any of a hundred other things.

2 minutes ago, ctm said:

Trump has said so may stupid things and lied so much that the bar for candidates has really been lowered.  I can't imagine any thing Biden can say that can compared to.....he wrote me a letter and we fell in love, or China is paying the tariffs, or any of a hundred other things.

True but it's more about Biden not mixing up words and sounding too old for the job.