Democratic Nomination for 2020 - UPDATED to include those who have officially announced

Legaltitan

28 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Put me in the 17.5% other category. 

Eric Swalwell? Is that a fucking joke? The whole lineup is a joke. 

What is your point? Jesus could be the Democratic nominee and you wouldn't vote for a Dem.

Edited by Btowner

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amigo, there has to be a transition that isn’t strictly Medicare for All, regardless of how the bill is written. I’ve supported Medicare for All for a long time now. I still support it. When speaking

I know some people don't want to hear it, but it's going to be Bernie and if it is, he's gonna win. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, begooode said:

Biden speaks the language of the working class. Too many of the national names come across as Washington insiders or coastal elites. I like his chances.l

Saw something over the weekend that stated the obvious — for a large percentage of respondents right now they are thinking “who can for sure beat Trump”. Biden is the big winner in that scenario. I think once these guys start debating Sanders and Biden will comeback to the pack, especially if they have an “out of touch” moment that brings focus on their age.

Edited by begooode

if true... yikes for Booker. Seems to fit with the fact that he has had trouble catching on so far.

of course here's a shot from the Booker campaign about 10 minutes later. it's all about the angles!

Edited by Titans279