Titans are the most inconsistent team in NFL history

TheChosenTitan

We were pretty consistent in the Fisher era and we were even consistently medi-ocre with munchak. That spans almost 20 years. The last 5 years have been inconsistent though. But the team has been searching for an identity ever since the Fisher days.

This sounds like something you can't quantify. What are we going by? Win loss win loss? Year by year? I would say we have followed a solid curve over the years. As far as.the last couple years, week by week, we have been all over the place. I just don't know enough about other teams to make a judgement.

27 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

We were pretty consistent in the Fisher era and we were even consistently medi-ocre with munchak. That spans almost 20 years. The last 5 years have been inconsistent though. But the team has been searching for an identity ever since the Fisher days.

We had an identity under Mularkey, but it was a one hit wonder.

We are finishing a rebuild. Of course there are ups and downs. 

That at said I think we are remarkably consistent considering our QB situation since McNair left. 

Now, on a game - by - game... yeah, I could see that. But it just goes back to point # 1

4 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

We had an identity under Mularkey, but it was a one hit wonder.

I kinda just consider Mularkey to be the end of the Fisher. He was pretty much the same just had a roster with steadily declining talent. I liked Mularkey, but people just wanted change. 

44 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

I kinda just consider Mularkey to be the end of the Fisher. He was pretty much the same just had a roster with steadily declining talent. I liked Mularkey, but people just wanted change. 

While I wasn't sad to see him go, if he could have picked anyone beaide Robinski to run the offense I think he would still be around. Hell a random number generator picking plays would have been better

4 hours ago, Callidus said:

While I wasn't sad to see him go, if he could have picked anyone beaide Robinski to run the offense I think he would still be around. Hell a random number generator picking plays would have been better

oh no sorry I messed that all up. I meant Munchak, not Mularkey. I considered Munchak to be the end of the Fisher era. Mularkey is something totally different. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 11:17 PM, titanruss said:

We are finishing a rebuild. Of course there are ups and downs. 

That at said I think we are remarkably consistent considering our QB situation since McNair left. 

Now, on a game - by - game... yeah, I could see that. But it just goes back to point # 1

Still in a rebuild excuse lol.

Playoff winners in a rebuild lol

Please.

Archived