This Offensive Line is Garbarge

ap24786

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has good plays and bad plays. Sometimes he does an excellent job navigating the pocket, other times he steps into pressure. All quarterbacks have these types of plays, some are better at it than ot

Hmm

Telvin Smith, Yannick Ngakoue, and Calais Campbell are tremendous players...but they barely even had their names mentioned tonight.    Definitely a tremendous showing from the O-line.   Firs

Posted Images

Just now, Titanstattoo25 said:

All 3 interior people must be replaced in the offseason for sure 

Best they will be able to do is replace 2 of the 3.  Kline probably stays and Jones and Spain are replaced.

Conklin is coming off a fucked up knee. 

it takes a full season to recover at least.... unless you are on massive amounts of steroids. 

our oline will only be serviceable at best this season. we can be elite next year when conkis fully healthy and we replace 2 of the interior guys. 

Spain played really well earlier in the season... but i bet he's gone. 

10 hours ago, DallasTitan said:

Interior lineman is terrible!  Can’t believe we paid good money for Kline!  Spain gone next year

This was my biggest worry, by far, before the season. I think all three interior guys are sub-par. Spain is probably the best one, which is really sad. He's awful. But Jones doesn't belong on the field. We better hope Levin gets it together and adds something. We also need to draft an interior guy in the third....get someone who can play our zone scheme.