Immigration Solution

Number9

What is your solution to immigration--particularly from Mexico and South America?

Right now, the United State is majority caucasians.  The C are having less and less children which is a product of the cost of living in the US and today's young people don't want the responsibility of children.  A child born today will cost a lot of $$$$$$ to be born in a hospital, raise and give a first class college education.  

This is also the plight of the majority of US citizens.  Any family who lives the American dream has to spend $$$$$$ to give their child the same advantages.

Immigrants coming from south of the border do not come here with those same goals.  They are like what US citizens were a century ago.  They have big families and a lot of children to enjoy living the American dream of a century ago.

One man.  One vote.

We have been dealing with undocumented immigration for decades. 

Today, even more have come into the country.  America is a melting pot.  The europeans invaded the country.  Those of African ancestry were kidnapped and brought to America.  Different peoples have come here in different ways, including many from south of the border.  But none of those groups have come in the numbers the undocumented have come, since the original invasion. Hardly any of African ancestry in sizable amounts.  Europeans, chinese, indians, arabs have swelled their numbers, but nothing like those who can walk to the US.

Is it remotely fair for people south of the border to come here and eventually control our government by one man, one vote?  They come empty handed, hungry and homeless.  A home in the US costs 200K on average.  

What is the solution?  How many people from south of the border can America accept in?  Is it fair for people to just walk across the border and become citizens?  The group coming here now from S.A. has filed a lawsuit against our president.  

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I think we need to stop all illegal immigration.  I think we need to close down immigration or greatly reduce it from everywhere until we have a reasonable solution to maintain our country.  I think starting south of the border America needs to help people raise their standard of living.  Any governments that are responsiblefot their people losing an average of 20 pounds in one year need to be viewed as rogue leaders.  The first move should be stopping any US corporations from profiting off the suffering of these people.

Do something.  7,000 now, 170,000 in 10 years.  

I just think a lot of this is not being openly discussed.  It's just a shouting, finger pointing fight without any viewpoints presented for our common interests.

Discuss.

count all misspelled words and grammatical errors as love.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to end illegal immigration just fine any business who hires an illegal immigrant $1m per employee.    People overwhelmingly come here for jobs. If they can’t get jobs they won’t

If you want to have a discussion dont start throwing out fucking insults. 

This would be a good place to start:   The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 (S.744) was a proposed immigration reform bill introduced by Sen.

Posted Images

I've been against the wall because of the message it sends and the people behind it but the truth is, there are still too many people coming into the country illegally every year.  

The United States has focused a lot of energy on the other side of the world for a long time because of Russia, China, oil, terrorism etc.  They need to turn some of that focus towards South America and helping some of those countries improve so they won't feel the desperate need to leave and come here even if it means separation from their families or living as an illegal.

A wall will slow them down but they will find a way when they get depserate enough and it opens the door for people to exploit them and people to die.

Giving amnesty or just saying you can cross the border and declare yourself a citizen exacerbates the problem though.  This is one area where the Democrats are straight wrong.  It's down to 40,000 per year they say.  That's still a boatload of people.  

I don't think we should seperate families but I'm fine with hunting down illegals and deporting them, punishing businesses and individuals and even cities for offering them illegal sanctuary, for enacting policies that makes it difficult for them to conduct a life illegally inside the US, that makes it more difficult for them to get here in the first place.  We just need to be careful about the messaging and the undertones.  It has to be humane and send the right message.

40,000 illegals coming in homeless and asking for help is 40,000 motivated, hand-picked workers that can't come in the legal way and earn citizenship the way it was intended.  

Have no need for this medieval feudalist BS.

Who really took your jobs?  Walmart.  And now Amazon's taking everything from Walmart.

And they're gonna keep taking your jobs, so long as they can keep moving more easily than you across borders.

7 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

JFC. You too? You give my comment a  thumbs up and then you turn around and spew the same hate.

I was being sarcastic man.  It speaks volumes that people couldn't tell the difference on here.

I agree 1000% with your sentiment that we can't have a worthwhile discussion if the first thing we do when we come in here is start slinging mud in each other's eyes out of spite. 

Edited by Justafan

5 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I was being sarcastic man.  It speaks volumes that people couldn't tell the difference on here.

I agree 1000% with your sentiment that we can't have a worthwhile discussion if the first thing we do when we come in here is start slinging mud in each other's eyes out of spite. 

Hey Touched, have you looked in a mirror today? Every day for the rest of your life it will be harder and harder. I’m not talking about what you grab with your fist either. How many days has it been now? We’re talking record book shit here. Like your brain.

This would be a good place to start:

The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 (S.744) was a proposed immigration reform bill introduced by Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) in the United States Senate [1] and co-sponsored by the other seven members of the "Gang of Eight", a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators who wrote and negotiated the bill. It was introduced into the Senate of the 113th United States Congress on April 16, 2013.

The Senate Judiciary Committee held hearings on the bill in April 2013.[2] The bill was voted out of Committee on May 21, 2013 and was placed on the Senate calendar.[3] On June 27, 2013, the Senate passed the bill on 68-32 margin. The bill was not considered by United States House of Representatives and died in the 113th Congress.

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office estimated this reform bill would have reduced the U.S. fiscal deficit by US$197 billion over the next ten years and by $700 billion by 2033.  The Social Security Administration said that it would help add $276 billion in revenue over the next 10 years while costing only $33 billion.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security,_Economic_Opportunity,_and_Immigration_Modernization_Act_of_2013

Let's not forget....we are where we are today because House republicans refused to allow a vote on a bill that passed the senate with 68 votes with every single democratic senator voting yes.

6 hours ago, Rolltide said:

The Trump solution is to close the border. That simple. At the very least make people know they are not going to have an easy time getting into our country. There will be walls, fences, barbed wire and more manpower and money committed there. If you do make it here illegally you need to know there will never have a path to citizenship and your kids born here will not be citizens. You will also not be able to sponsor many family to come and join you. Seems like common sense to me. 

The left have defined this issue. They have made it clear they want people to just walk in here and asap participate in our political system. They invite people in here and then offer them all this free shit. Free education, health care and free money with the earned income tax credit. The left have a well defined political and racial agenda. Who can support that?

Trump has put forth the most effective way so far-about entrance into the country.

Let's you and me stop call each other left right as can never work together.  This is an all us issue.

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Part of this election is a referendum against the Beto libtard attitude of come on in, help yourselves to our sustenance and vote blue. We have people who hate this country so much they have no regard for sovereignty or how we can even define ourselves as a country.  

If the fine people of Honduras, El Salvador or Guatemala wish to join our union and become a US state they can petition that. 

You greatly exaggerate the opposite position, although I admit they have refuse to make a statement as to what they want to do about the influx.

40,000 people walking into America is ridiculous.  It has to be stopped.  Trump wrong?  Come out and explain how you have a better way.  Details.