Titans made an offer to Terrelle Pryor

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goddamn....this franchise is fucking ridiculous. I'd sign him and promise him that the best QB's in camp next year will play. If it doesn't work at qb, then he'll have to switch back to WR/3rd string

The bolded is exactly why we need Pryor signed ASAP.

I don't see the benefit of taking that personally. He made what he thought was the best decision for him. He was wrong. Not a big deal IMO.

1 hour ago, Kyle021 said:

Highly doubt it

Taylor is back, Sharpe is healthy, Jennings is making improvements and Batson is very impressive

we are fine

what we need is Smith to keep it up

The bolded is exactly why we need Pryor signed ASAP.

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't see the benefit of taking that personally. He made what he thought was the best decision for him. He was wrong. Not a big deal IMO.

To me what it could show is that he doesn’t care about winning. 

Which can be further demonstrated by the list of teams he’s been part of. 

11 minutes ago, tgo said:

To me what it could show is that he doesn’t care about winning. 

Which can be further demonstrated by the list of teams he’s been part of. 

He's definitely chasing the money but he's a young guy who hasn't gotten any real NFL money yet. We had just lost to the Bills. I can't say I blame him. Again, I just don't see the need to feel jilted. The NFL is a business for the players too, not just teams.

10 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

He's definitely chasing the money but he's a young guy who hasn't gotten any real NFL money yet. We had just lost to the Bills. I can't say I blame him. Again, I just don't see the need to feel jilted. The NFL is a business for the players too, not just teams.

I like unselfish guys who care about winning. 

Pryor is neither. 

To each their own I guess. 

11 hours ago, tgo said:

I like unselfish guys who care about winning. 

Pryor is neither. 

To each their own I guess. 

They can’t all be boy scouts, and I think with the current leadership in the locker room it wouldn’t be a problem. Our depth is still paper thin at WR. 

I'm not one of those pounding the table to bring in a veteran WR.    Pryor is a guy you sign to a one-year "prove it" deal.....hardly the type of player who's going provide any sort of boost or spark for the offense.

But I'd be very interested to see him in a gadget player role, similar to what the Saints are doing with Taysom Hill.    But whereas Hill is strictly a gadget player who plays in specific packages, Pryor could also perform as the #3-4 WR....so you're not tipping your hand when he takes the field.    You could still run the full offense...but also run gadget plays without having a gadget-specific package.