Where can I download Battle Royale?

You can download in the following places:

PC/Mac - Fortnite.com

Xbox - Xbox Marketplace

PlayStation - PlayStation Store

iOS - Sign up for the Invite Event on iOS

Android - Sign up for Android

Switch - Nintendo eShop

Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Fortnite Battle Royale?

Yes. You do need Xbox Live Gold in order to play Fortnite Battle Royale on Xbox.

Do I need PlayStation Plus to play Fortnite Battle Royale?

No. You do not need PS Plus in order to play Fortnite Battle Royale on PlayStation.

How do you handle teamers in solo play?

We’ve built a system to automatically ban teamers in solo play.

How are you handling cheaters (aimbots, overlays, etc)?

We take cheating very seriously on both a legal and game development front. We don’t want to tip our hand by talking in-depth about how we combat cheating.

Cheaters are permanently banned across all Epic products.

I would like to report a player, where can I do so?

Please send all player reports to our Player Support team.

You can use the in-game feedback tool located in the Main Menu. There is also an option to report a player in-game when spectating them.

I’m having a technical game issue, what should I do?

Check out the Technical Issues forums section here. If you are experiencing issues with the Epic Games Launcher, check out the articles here.

Will you add a first-person option?

No. We’re not planning to add a first-person option. We don’t feel it fits with the design style of Fortnite. We may revisit in the future.

Will you add more maps?

Yes, but not right away. Currently, we’ll continue making improvements to our existing map, including adding more points of interest.

What is the Battle Pass?

The Battle Pass rewards players with in-game items by playing the game and completing challenges.  The more you play, the more rewards you unlock. Level up even faster by knocking out those daily challenges.

More info available here.

Will I keep everything I earned with Battle Pass after the Season ends?

Yes, you will! Every item earned through the Battle Pass will remain in your inventory permanently.

When does Battle Pass Season 5 end?

Battle Pass Season 5 began June 12 and ends on September 24. Future Seasons will be announced at a later time.

When will a Public Test Realm begin?

Currently, Limited Time Modes have become our testing grounds for implementing new features.

Why did Epic make only Battle Royale free? When will the whole game be free?

We still have a lot of features to add before the PvE campaign is complete. We will launch the Save the World PvE campaign for free in 2018.

Will my progress in Fortnite PvE campaign transfer over into Battle Royale?

For now, PvE and PvP are not connected and we don’t know if Battle Royale will eventually connect to the Fortnite campaign. We are considering cosmetic connections between PvE and PvP and compendium-like content, but we’re still figuring it out.

V-bucks and profile banners are shared between PVE and PVP game modes.

Will Fortnite Battle Royale be pay-to-win?

No. We will not sell items that give a competitive advantage.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/faq

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do not.... I repeat... DO NOT SAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD IN THE PROFILE. Skins are outfits that you can wear and are bought in the store by using vbucks. Kids are known for racking up tons and tons of $ on

I doubt you guys know how hard I've worked at this, but... it's taken a lot of work to get it done. Consistently living to the final few without killing took some work. Been practicing various strateg

Here ya go, @StephenIsLegend

I'm surprised we don't have a thread on this already. Feel free to use this thread to talk strategy, share your thoughts on the game, post your favorite clips, organize games with fellow board members, etc. 

Here's one of my personal favorite clips of me getting a pretty slick trap kill to win a solo match. 

I've placed in the top 10 multiple times, top 3 a couple of times. 

I made it to the final 2 once, where I feel like I should have won but I guess my opponent's aim was truer than mine. 

He only had 12 health left after the game ended. 

This looks like some 5 year old designed the game play. Like, you're walking up into the sky and structures get built around you? And that's a win? Why? I just don't get it.

At least with Super Mario Bros you knew what the object of the game was. Save the hot princess from the evil, giant turtle.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:09 PM, Jamalisms said:

I'm up to five solo wins, one duo and seven squad.

I play constantly.

I suck.

Getting better! I'm getting close to 300 wins overall. I'm amazed at  how a lot of the big streamers have literally thousands of wins. Then again, if I played all day every day, I'd have at least 1000. (That's what I tell myself anyway.)

21 hours ago, Stranger said:

I've placed in the top 10 multiple times, top 3 a couple of times. 

I made it to the final 2 once, where I feel like I should have won but I guess my opponent's aim was truer than mine. 

He only had 12 health left after the game ended. 

Ahhh, so close! Keep at it. You can usually stealth your way into the top 10. To really get a better feel for the game though, I recommend landing in busy areas.

13 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

This looks like some 5 year old designed the game play. Like, you're walking up into the sky and structures get built around you? And that's a win? Why? I just don't get it.

At least with Super Mario Bros you knew what the object of the game was. Save the hot princess from the evil, giant turtle.

Haha. That doesn't happen very often. Most players are more knowledgeable of the game now so they'd have that structure shot out long before you could win with it. 

If you're legit asking why/how it can happen, the game is "last man standing." Doesn't matter how you're the last person standing. You can win a game with 0 kills. Basically the game starts with a huge map and as the match progresses, a storm overtakes part of the map. The storm shrinks the playable size down to a smaller and smaller area, essentially forcing people to fight....or to build a massive fort and have a "heal off" to see who wins. The storm does damage, but if a person has healing items, they can extend their life in the storm.

Or you could be talking about sky bridges, which is really a noob tactic that I've only seen a few times in the handful of matches I've played. They also rarely ever win anymore because people know to shoot them down.