GOP activist attempts to frame Mueller, offered money to women to fabricate sexual harassment charges

'Nator

Early this morning, Wohl tweeted, "Several media sources tell me that a scandalous story about Mueller is breaking tomorrow. Should be interesting. Stay tuned!"

Reached by direct message on Twitter, Wohl denied having a hand in any plot to pay women making false allegations against Mueller. "I don't have any involvement in any investigations of any kind. I'm not quite that cool," he said.

The allegations still took off as far-right news sites tied to Wohl and known for spreading fake news and disinformation published viral posts. Gateway Pundit, where Wohl is employed as a writer, touted their "exclusive documents" about a "very credible witness."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/mueller-refers-sex-assault-scheme-targeting-him-fbi-investigation-n926301to 

Seem like I've seen a few posters here quoting the Gateway Pundit as one of their sources.

22 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Just for the record, if all this really is faux, make sure they are punished. And dont forget to throw in Ford and the dems who did it themselves.

Hilarious 

• 4 months later...
On 10/30/2018 at 5:36 PM, ctm said:

Early this morning, Wohl tweeted, "Several media sources tell me that a scandalous story about Mueller is breaking tomorrow. Should be interesting. Stay tuned!"

Reached by direct message on Twitter, Wohl denied having a hand in any plot to pay women making false allegations against Mueller. "I don't have any involvement in any investigations of any kind. I'm not quite that cool," he said.

The allegations still took off as far-right news sites tied to Wohl and known for spreading fake news and disinformation published viral posts. Gateway Pundit, where Wohl is employed as a writer, touted their "exclusive documents" about a "very credible witness."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/mueller-refers-sex-assault-scheme-targeting-him-fbi-investigation-n926301to 

Seem like I've seen a few posters here quoting the Gateway Pundit as one of their sources.

I thought I recognized this guy’s name...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-wohl-faked-death-threats-against-himself?ref=home

Right-wing personality Jacob Wohl appears to have faked death threats against himself and submitted them to police as evidence that he was facing “terroristic threats,” according to newly released documents. 

Wohl and fellow provocateur Laura Loomer went to Minneapolis last month to “investigate” whether their quest to prove that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) married her own brother—a charge based on flimsy blog comments that has been disproven.

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I thought I recognized this guy’s name...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-wohl-faked-death-threats-against-himself?ref=home

Right-wing personality Jacob Wohl appears to have faked death threats against himself and submitted them to police as evidence that he was facing “terroristic threats,” according to newly released documents. 

Wohl and fellow provocateur Laura Loomer went to Minneapolis last month to “investigate” whether their quest to prove that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) married her own brother—a charge based on flimsy blog comments that has been disproven.

I hope those that were so interested in that actor faking getting beat up (or whatever happened) show up with their outrage.  Was it Ninja?

12 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

I hope those that were so interested in that actor faking getting beat up (or whatever happened) show up with their outrage.  Was it Ninja?

You know they'll all be here, up in arms, wanting true justice.