Red Sox vs. Dodgers MLB WS

TitanicoNFLriotFAN

1 minute ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

There are many circumstances which enter into the equation. It isn't as easy as you seem to think it is.

It's baseball not a damn electric track.

Exactly it’s baseball. You have an opponent facing the same pressures of trying to win a WS. But your storyline is the dodgers are facing greater pressure? Get outta here. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And historically postseason Kershaw is not the same as regular season Kershaw. I think the Red Sox have the advantage in every matchup. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a sweep but that just rarely hap

Red Sox in 5 

16 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

But your storyline is the dodgers are facing greater pressure? Get outta here. 

Boston won the WS recently, of course it brings a doze of pressure but it isn't as piled up as the one at the Dodgers' side. Specially for the 30 years of drough.

It doesn't matter how you try to slice it. You...Giant-less world series follower. 

3 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Boston won the WS recently, of course it brings a doze of pressure but it isn't as piled up as the one at the Dodgers' side. Specially for the 30 years of drough.

It doesn't matter how you try to slice it. You...Giant-less world series follower. 

How many of these players were on the last Red Sox WS team? 2? Boagerts and Jackie Bradley Jr. who were both rookies. Majority of their team have zero WS rings or have been to the WS. But I forgot it’s the Dodgers so everything is more dramatic for you guys. I’m sure the nearly identical roster to last years first place losers can’t bare the pressure of the WS for another year.