CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

47 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Reports are yall are going to trade Russell, not keep him. Given that yall gave him the max, speculation is it might be hard to trade him. So what exactly is the expectation for what you may get in return?

Speculation of a future trade that you are labeling as a crappy 1st already lol ok. 

I think he plays this upcoming season with warriors. If he plays well, who knows what will happen. 

Just think its a little premature to label something you have no you have no idea will shake out. 

50 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It had more to do with him talking about how his situation is completely different from KDs and how the blow back wouldnt be the same. 

I’ll change my opinion that he will get more blow back than KD. He’s still going to get blow back for joining a super team though. I see the difference between him and KDs situations but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a weak move.

Just because he has accomplished enough alone doesn’t mean he gets a pass to go accomplish more on a super team. The LA storyline can be had for the Clippers too. It just won’t come with rings. 

43 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Speculation of a future trade that you are labeling as a crappy 1st already lol ok. 

If it's a future 1st rounder, more than likely it will be crappy. 

I think he plays this upcoming season with warriors. If he plays well, who knows what will happen. 

You believe they will keep him at that price? Reports I saw was "sooner than later" as far as trading him. Some speculated maybe at the deadline. I just dont see how he fits once Klay comes back. Good ass replacement until then at least.

Just think its a little premature to label something you have no you have no idea will shake out. 

Again, chances are it will be a non lottery pick. With his $$ on that contract, it will.more than likely be some sort of protected pick. The value is likely to be crappy unless you find a solid player late. But when the time comes, at face value, it wont be worth a while lot. 

I’ll change my opinion that he will get more blow back than KD. He’s still going to get blow back for joining a super team though. I see the difference between him and KDs situations but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a weak move.

Just because he has accomplished enough alone doesn’t mean he gets a pass to go accomplish more on a super team. The LA storyline can be had for the Clippers too. It just won’t come with rings. 

Those ppl will just be haters and upset he didnt choose them. How can they fault a guy for doing what most superstars these days are doing when they get the chance?

I can see a lot of ppl finding it borderline dumb to not join forces with AD and LBJ and dominate. Even more so since he no longer has to take a pay cut. 

It's almost the best scenario for him.

Only reason I can see him sayi g no is the LBJ effect, or he is afraid of that blow back you're talking about. I think that would be a ridiculous reason. Ppl are always going to hate. He should do what he'll be happy with. How can he not be happy joining a team hes always wanted to play for. Especially when him and AD should be there for 5+ years. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Making you look like you have no idea what's going on is pretty fun. What else you got?

This is your so-called expert on these things? Just because he says something makes is automatically 100% correct for you?

13 hours ago, headhunter said:

I like the Rockets but Oiler Fanatic is just setting himself up for disappointment. 

Everyone wrote them off last season when they started 11-14, right? As usual the Rockets are flying under the radar, what else it new? :popcorn:

14 hours ago, Bink said:

There is a 0% chance Iggy ends up in Houston. 0.

That's ridiculous. Iggy has just as much of a chance of going to Houston as Kawhi has of joining the Lakers, probably a better chance.

Bink   
Just now, Oiler FANatic said:

That's ridiculous. Iggy has just as much of a chance of going to Houston as Kawhi has of joining the Lakers, probably a better chance.

Not really. There is zero credible information or buzz about this happening. You're just being a homer. 

I feel KL could very well announce his decision tomorrow being it's the 6th and can technically be made official. Although if it's with LAL it will still be delayed. 

But I said back on Wednesday that I thought he would enjoy the holiday weekend and wait until Sunday evening or even Monday to do so.

But either way I think we will get the answer shortly.

Where do you think he ends up? 

@CaliTitan3518 @Oiler FANatic @Little Earl @Bink @rns90

On 7/3/2019 at 12:45 AM, Bink said:

Not really. There is zero credible information or buzz about this happening. You're just being a homer. 

The only person being a homer here is Jake. Both Kawhi and Paul George are going to LA, but not the Lakers. They're both Clippers!!! :sad:

On 7/1/2019 at 11:03 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Wonder how Paul George feels right now. 

Much better now that he's gotten away from Westbrick and his sinking ship the SS Thunder. Man the Clippers could be scary!

On 7/2/2019 at 11:17 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

🤔

I wonder what the new odds are going to look like next Monday after Kawhi and PG13 both went to the Clippers? Flip them with the Lakers?

Bink   
34 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The only person being a homer here is Jake. Both Kawhi and Paul George are going to LA, but not the Lakers. They're both Clippers!!! :sad:

Yeah, and to be fair I will admit I am wrong on this one. I 100% believe there is no way Iggy ends up with the Rockets IF he is bought out. His relationship with Pelinka is too strong (former agent)...however if they are willing to trade for him that is a different story.