Jump to content
CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How would it be Kawhi or bust when we already got AD this offseason?

How exactly is it NOT Kawhi or BUST you pathetic homer? The only player they've added since the start of free agency is who?

 

Answer: Troy Daniels! :lolabove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Latest rumor is he is likely to go to LA.

Talk about your wishful thinking. Where exactly did you hear that Iggy was likely going to LA? He's far more likely to end up in Houston! :lolabove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Talk about your wishful thinking. Where exactly did you hear that Iggy was likely going to LA? He's far more likely to end up in Houston! :lolabove:

Nobody wants apart of that sinking ship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wonder how Paul George feels right now. 

Why, do you think he regrets not going to LA? I know their situation in OKC sucks balls, but it's not nearly as fucked up as the Lakers will be! :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Nobody wants apart of that sinking ship. 

Except Troy Daniels, the only player the Lakers have managed to sign through the first 32 hours of free agency. That is just so damn sad.

 

Does Jake even realize that his team only has 4 players under contract right now? LeBron, Anthony Davis, Kuzma, and Daniels. That's it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

 

 

@CaliTitan3518 @wiscotitansfan should watch this 

This the same video that Broussard said 94%-95% Kawhi signs by 6 pm tonight? Nailed that one. 

 

In all seriousness he probably does sign with the lakers and I don’t really blame him. it will be the only team he has a shot to win a championship on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Except Troy Daniels, the only player the Lakers have managed to sign through the first 32 hours of free agency. That is just so damn sad.

 

Does Jake even realize that his team only has 4 players under contract right now? LeBron, Anthony Davis, Kuzma, and Daniels. That's it!!

I was referring to Houston’s sinking ship...

Edited by CaliTitan3518

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I was referring to Houston’s sinking ship...

I figured you were, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt. Houston is the most logical destination for Iggy. Not LA.

 

They already re-signed most of their backups. All except for Nene, Faried, and Shumpert. This ship ain't sinking if they add Iggy as well.

 

The Rockets lost 4 of the last 5 times in the playoffs to your Golden State Warriors. That's not happening again next season, not a chance.

 

Adding Butler wouldn't have helped them if they had to get rid of Capela, Gordon, and PJ Tucker in order to get the deal done. I'm glad for Miami.

 

Houston no longer has to worry about building their team with the sole purpose of beating the Warriors who will be lucky just to win 50 games.

 

Sure it helps a little bit having D'Angelo, but there's no way he will can offset the loss of KD and Boggie, plus Klay being out most of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I figured you were, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt. Houston is the most logical destination for Iggy. Not LA.

 

They already re-signed most of their backups. All except for Nene, Faried, and Shumpert. This ship ain't sinking if they add Iggy as well.

 

The Rockets lost 4 of the last 5 times in the playoffs to your Golden State Warriors. That's not happening again next season, not a chance.

 

Adding Butler wouldn't have helped them if they had to get rid of Capela, Gordon, and PJ Tucker in order to get the deal done. I'm glad for Miami.

 

Houston no longer has to worry about building their team with the sole purpose of beating the Warriors who will be lucky just to win 50 games.

 

Sure it helps a little bit having D'Angelo, but there's no way he will can offset the loss of KD and Boggie, plus Klay being out most of the season.

Lol ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bink   
9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I figured you were, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt. Houston is the most logical destination for Iggy. Not LA.

 

They already re-signed most of their backups. All except for Nene, Faried, and Shumpert. This ship ain't sinking if they add Iggy as well.

 

The Rockets lost 4 of the last 5 times in the playoffs to your Golden State Warriors. That's not happening again next season, not a chance.

 

Adding Butler wouldn't have helped them if they had to get rid of Capela, Gordon, and PJ Tucker in order to get the deal done. I'm glad for Miami.

 

Houston no longer has to worry about building their team with the sole purpose of beating the Warriors who will be lucky just to win 50 games.

 

Sure it helps a little bit having D'Angelo, but there's no way he will can offset the loss of KD and Boggie, plus Klay being out most of the season.

There is a 0% chance Iggy ends up in Houston. 0. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised. Gets his buyout so he will take vet minimum. 

 

Future crappy 1st round pick? What are you talking about? 

Reports are yall are going to trade Russell, not keep him. Given that yall gave him the max, speculation is it might be hard to trade him. So what exactly is the expectation for what you may get in return?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

How exactly is it NOT Kawhi or BUST you pathetic homer? The only player they've added since the start of free agency is who?

 

Answer: Troy Daniels! :lolabove:

Anthony Davis counts as an offseason addition. 

 

You that mentally ill?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Talk about your wishful thinking. Where exactly did you hear that Iggy was likely going to LA? He's far more likely to end up in Houston! :lolabove:

https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/2019/07/01/stephen-a-smith-andre-iguodala-is-planning-on-joining-the-lakers/

 

Making you look like you have no idea what's going on is pretty fun. What else you got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

This the same video that Broussard said 94%-95% Kawhi signs by 6 pm tonight? Nailed that one. 

 

In all seriousness he probably does sign with the lakers and I don’t really blame him. it will be the only team he has a shot to win a championship on. 

It had more to do with him talking about how his situation is completely different from KDs and how the blow back wouldnt be the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...