CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

KD out game 1. I'm hearing its doubtful he'll be there for game 2 and the entire series or most of it may be in jeopardy as well. Again, what I've heard. 

If KD doesnt play I have POR in 6. If he plays 2 or less I have POR in 7. If he plays 3 or more, I'll take GSW in 6 or 7.

5 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lakers top 4 pick....

Poor Jake and all the other Lakers fans thought they might get another star player to pair with an over the hill LeBron.....:sad:

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Poor Jake and all the other Lakers fans thought they might get another star player to pair with an over the hill LeBron.....:sad:

Lmao. 4th is good as fuck. This draft is deep. 

We could end up with someone like Barrett or even use it as trade bait.

I understand you are still sour from that embarrassing exit, but be real. 

We should have been 11th or so. We got top 5. That's a win. 

59 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I understand you are still sour from that embarrassing exit, but be real. 

We should have been 11th or so. We got top 5. That's a win. 

if I’m the lakers I’d look to trade it. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Dope af. 

Pelicans more or less likely to trade AD with #1 pick?

Will they trade Sion to make AD happy?

I think you keep Zion and trade AD. He’s not happy and on his way out. Trading Zion won’t change. I don’t see them getting any player in a trade that would make them a contender. 

rns90   
4 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think you keep Zion and trade AD. He’s not happy and on his way out. Trading Zion won’t change. I don’t see them getting any player in a trade that would make them a contender. 

Yeah they're not trading Zion.  They can build around him and take whatever talent for Davis who is likely to leave anyway.

4th is a pretty good asset in a deal to get AD.

Lol at the Blazers. The Warriors without KD are a thing of beauty. The ball movement and passing is awesome to watch. I hate the iso crap we see so much of today.

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

4th is a pretty good asset in a deal to get AD.

Lol at the Blazers. The Warriors without KD are a thing of beauty. The ball movement and passing is awesome to watch. I hate the iso crap we see so much of today.

It makes watching the games way better. Obviously they are better with KD but their style of play without him is great. It fits the rest of their team. They play with more energy on both ends of the court because of it. 

12 hours ago, rns90 said:

Yeah they're not trading Zion.  They can build around him and take whatever talent for Davis who is likely to leave anyway.

Lakers should go to Pelicans and say take the 4th and pick any two players except for Lebron and Ball. 

50 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lakers should go to Pelicans and say take the 4th and pick any two players except for Lebron and Ball. 

I have a strong inclination they may land Kyrie, especially if Durant were to stay with GS, so they'll give up Ball. 

There are even rumors they may trade him to CHI for the 7th overall. No idea where those are coming from or why, but I'd be pissed. 

43 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I have a strong inclination they may land Kyrie, especially if Durant were to stay with GS, so they'll give up Ball. 

There are even rumors they may trade him to CHI for the 7th overall. No idea where those are coming from or why, but I'd be pissed. 

Durant staying in GS? Weren’t you just saying there was zero chance that was happening? 

Lakers are in a good position. We will see what comes from it. They will need to drop the ball big time for them not to form a top western conference team. 

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Durant staying in GS? Weren’t you just saying there was zero chance that was happening? 

That's what I believe, yes. 

Lakers are in a good position. We will see what comes from it. They will need to drop the ball big time for them not to form a top western conference team. 

All depends on if ppl not wanting to play with LBJ is true.

NO is not trading AD to us. 

On 5/14/2019 at 7:58 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Just like they did so well drafting D'Angelo Russell (who had to go to Brooklyn before people stopped considering him a major bust), Brandon Ingram, and Lonzo Ball? They were all #2 overall picks and how have they worked out so far for the Lakers? Maybe they will only screw up half as much with the #4 overall pick next month. Who ever they get it won't be anyone like Zion or Ja Morant, the drop off after those two is substantial.

Their best pick besides Russell in the past 5 years was Julius Randle, who will be teammates with Zion and Anthony Davis next season.

Unfortunately 34-year old LeBron James is no longer playing at an elite level like 36-year old Justin Verlander is with the Astros. Too bad for LA.