CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

1 hour ago, socaltitan said:

The Rockets are this decades Phoenix Suns w/ Steve Nash that could never get over the hump. Ironically they too were coached by D'Antoni. 

It's not irony. D'Antoni and his refusal to play decent defense is the whole problem. How the hell did the Warriors score 118 last night with Thompson and Curry only combining for 60? Horrible defense is how.

16 hours ago, kgsTitan said:

Next year is wide open since you have to figure the Warriors are probably losing 1 and maybe 2 of Thompson, Durant, and Green.

Green is under contract through 2020, so unless they trade him he's not going anywhere. Plus they won't lose both KD and Klay either.

We can assume that Durant will opt out of his $31.5M deal making him a free agent and leaving them with about $19.7M in cap space.

They have Bird Rights for Klay so he either gets a max, or more likely a supermax deal, assuming he makes one of the 3 All-NBA teams.

So in all likelihood they lose KD (plus Boogie) and hold on to Green, Klay, and Curry. But who can they add with just $19.7M in cap space?

24 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Green is under contract through 2020, so unless they trade him he's not going anywhere. Plus they won't lose both KD and Klay either.

We can assume that Durant will opt out of his $31.5M deal making him a free agent and leaving them with about $19.7M in cap space.

They have Bird Rights for Klay so he either gets a max, or more likely a supermax deal, assuming he makes one of the 3 All-NBA teams.

So in all likelihood they lose KD (plus Boogie) and hold on to Green, Klay, and Curry. But who can they add with just $19.7M in cap space?

Warriors are going to keep them all and exceed the $300 mil roster 

4 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

You are an idiot if you think the warriors can’t win without KD. I’m done with this discussion. 

Didnt say they cant win. You're an idiot if thats what you took from any of what I said. 

And you should be done for embarrassing yourself for thinking it's not a challenge even without KD.

It sounds like you're so confident either way that you wont even waste your time watching the WCF. 

27 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Didnt say they cant win. You're an idiot if thats what you took from any of what I said. 

And you should be done for embarrassing yourself for thinking it's not a challenge even without KD.

It sounds like you're so confident either way that you wont even waste your time watching the WCF. 

Warriors in 5 with or without KD.

Wtf is this challenge shit? What does a challenge matter? It’s the fucking playoffs. You win or you go home. I don’t think either team is capable of beating the warriors in a 7 game series with or without KD. 

You want to hype up Denver and Portland so grow some balls and make your call. 

OzTitan   
3 hours ago, oldschool said:

It's not irony. D'Antoni and his refusal to play decent defense is the whole problem. How the hell did the Warriors score 118 last night with Thompson and Curry only combining for 60? Horrible defense is how.

They didn't box out well and they got lazy on the off ball screen switches, which is death against the Warriors.

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Warriors in 5 with or without KD.

Ok

Wtf is this challenge shit? What does a challenge matter?

A challenge is something that could prevent you from accomplishing your goal. And a challenge varies in difficulty depending on the circumstance. See, your challenge of either DEN or POR increases in difficulty if you dont have KD. 

It’s the fucking playoffs. You win or you go home.

Truest thing you've said yet.

I don’t think either team is capable of beating the warriors in a 7 game series with or without KD. 

Obviously. So since you dont see them as a threat and dont even believe they deserve to be there, you're not going to watch right? Who wants to watch a mismatch of the degree in which you believe it will be?

You want to hype up Denver and Portland so grow some balls and make your call. 

Too many variables to make a call right now. But this much I will say, if KD doesnt play, it wont be over in 5. 

53 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

We'll come back to this.

We won without him. We won the most games any team in the history of the NBA has. Durant is not the reason for the warriors success. He joined in on it. Will we win another championship without him? Who knows. Only one team has gone to the more than 4 consecutive finals up to this point. 

55 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok

A challenge is something that could prevent you from accomplishing your goal. And a challenge varies in difficulty depending on the circumstance. See, your challenge of either DEN or POR increases in difficulty if you dont have KD. 

Truest thing you've said yet.

Obviously. So since you dont see them as a threat and dont even believe they deserve to be there, you're not going to watch right? Who wants to watch a mismatch of the degree in which you believe it will be?

Too many variables to make a call right now. But this much I will say, if KD doesnt play, it wont be over in 5. 

What does the variable of the challenge matter if you still win? If the warriors sweep either team but win every game by one point are you going to come on here and claim you were right about a challenge? The challenge means absolutely nothing if you can’t win. 

Lol I’m a warriors fan why wouldn’t I watch? 

They are also saying Boogie might come back during the WCF. 

We won without him. We won the most games any team in the history of the NBA has. Durant is not the reason for the warriors success. He joined in on it.

You act like there wasnt a cost for him joining. Your depth has become depleted. And now without him, as I've said, you are at your most vulnerable now more than ever before. 

Will we win another championship without him? Who knows.

That's the whole point bow isnt it? Just because you've won in the past without him doesnt mean you dont need him NOW. Again, his addition forfed tou to sacrifice elsewhere. If you dont have him, and lose, it's because you needed him. Obviously. And if you say if we lose without him then we could lose with him. Sure, but it's far less likely. Just like it's more likely for yall to lose without him.

Only one team has gone to the more than 4 consecutive finals up to this point. 

Who cares? And KD was apart of one. What exactly does that have to do with anything? Yall are hot. It wont last. Never does. 

What does the variable of the challenge matter if you still win?

The problem is is that you are acting as if you already have. You seem to be suggesting there is no challenge. That this is just going to be like a 5 on 5 practice scrimmage with Butler and the bums vs the lazy youngsters. 

If the warriors sweep either team but win every game by one point are you going to come on here and claim you were right about a challenge?

If yall win the series 4-0 and the point differential throughout the series is +4, lmao, you're damn right it was a challenge. So you're saying that one play ultimately decided each game and just because, let's say your experience, or maybe coaching (as I've said would be an advantage) is what helped that, theybwerent a challenge just because it didnt go 7 games? 

So if it goes 7, and each team wins by 15+ every game, and the winner of game 7 wins by 20, that's a challenge just because it went 7?

So the appearance of a series was "tough" but not one game individually was a tough win. 

I guess matter of opinion? I would say close, down to the wire games are the most challenging. Most stressful. Even if you win all, they were the biggest challenge.

The challenge means absolutely nothing if you can’t win. 

Wrong. 

Ask a heavyweight boxer who is bloody and tired as fuck to which he can barely stand and who won by decison if his opposition wasnt a challenge just because he didnt win. 

So I guess climbing Mt. Everest isn't challenging for anyone who completed it? 

I bet some ppl who have done it twice would even say the second time was more challenging than the first.

Lol I’m a warriors fan why wouldn’t I watch? 

I dont see the point since you know the outcome and know it won't be a "challenge". Idc if I'm a fan of a team giving or receiving an ass whooping, those games are never fun to watch. 

They are also saying Boogie might come back during the WCF. 

Cant wait. May need him if KD cant go. 

Daryl Morey -

"Harden is 30. MJ didnt win his first til he was 30. Hakeem didnt win his til he was 30. I can promise you we are going to win some titleS (yes, plural) with Harden."

He also said they were going to kick GS ass (at some point).

So my question is....

Is OF Daryl Morey?