5 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Supposedly the PHI offer was Simmons/Thybulle and draft compensation.

Yeah, it's weird why they didn't do what they could've to get more outta him (even if it meant trading him weeks ago) but out of all teams of the trade that actually happened. I'd gladly take the four 1sts over a guy who can't play well with others.

Edited by wiscotitansfan
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You truly try to live up to the name Simple Jake, right?

It was for George and Kawhi though

And with a deal that suprises absolutely no one. Giannis finally signed his supermax

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Yeah, it's weird why they didn't do what they could've to get more outta him (even if it meant trading him weeks ago) but out of all teams of the trade that actually happened. I'd gladly take the four 1sts over a guy who can't play well with others.

I think they made the right move because they took the long view in that one (or more) of these picks should give them a chance to acquire a superstar.  It might be years from now.  I just have no idea what you would get back for Simmons, maybe you'd get another flawed star with a high salary.

I’m pretty happy with the warriors so far. I don’t think we are a championship caliber team. We are really missing the #2 scorer in Klay. Wiseman has looked solid. Pascal looks really good coming off the bench. Draymonds presence has had a major impact on the lock room. He doesn’t need to go out and score points. He’s a leader that we need out there. If Wiggins and Oubre can step up on the scoring it would be huge for the warriors. 

at this point they are a little scrappy team that can go on runs and compete with anyone. They probably won’t be able to put together quality play for multiple series to really do any damage. The west is tough so making playoffs would be a pretty successful season in terms of growing the young roster around the vets we have. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518