Sign in to follow this  
CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

5 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I stopped watching at half but no starter played over 28 mins. 

They kept giving updates on Klay's 1st half during the Bucks game this evening

3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Just glancing at the basic numbers they look pretty comparable. 

Really? Cuz Fultz "basic" numbers this year are what Balls were last year when ppl called him a bust. His assists and rebounds arent close. He averages as many turnovers in less minutes. 

And if you actually watched them as much as I do, Fultz looks worse than the story his numbers tell. 

28 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Really? Cuz Fultz "basic" numbers this year are what Balls were last year when ppl called him a bust. His assists and rebounds arent close. He averages as many turnovers in less minutes. 

And if you actually watched them as much as I do, Fultz looks worse than the story his numbers tell. 

Not everyone called him a bust. I really don’t see much difference in their numbers. Fultz shooting % dropped drastically after last nights game but still only 8 games into the season. All he needs is one good game to bump the numbers up. 

Rebounds? Lonzo 32 vs Fultz 29 

Assists? Fultz 31 vs Lonzo 29

Turnovers? Lonzo 11 vs Fultz 12

Fultz does have one game up on Lonzo but the numbers are not too far off. I don’t think either one of them looks like anything special at this point. 

3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Not everyone called him a bust. I really don’t see much difference in their numbers. Fultz shooting % dropped drastically after last nights game but still only 8 games into the season. All he needs is one good game to bump the numbers up. 

Most ppl did. How did his % drop drastically after one game when out of his 8 games hes only shot over 40% in 3 of them? So one night shooting 30% drastically drops his %? If anything, he had two games that really make his % look better than it is. 

Rebounds? Lonzo 32 vs Fultz 29 

Assists? Fultz 31 vs Lonzo 29

Turnovers? Lonzo 11 vs Fultz 12

This is why it's best to go off averages when just looking at stats. Yes, he has one more game played than Ball. So take away his 3 boards and 4 assists he gets a game, then what's the totals? 

Fultz does have one game up on Lonzo but the numbers are not too far off. I don’t think either one of them looks like anything special at this point. 

Balls minutes got cut drastically to start because coming off surgery and the additions we've made. Mostly actually because we have another PG which we didnt have last year. Whats the excuse behind the lack of minutes for a 1st overall pick that had 2 first rounders traded for him?

None of this matters anyway. Actually watch Fultz play. 

With Ball, the only thing ppl criticized him for was his shooting. So far, he has looked much better in that department. I think he will continue to be streaky in the short term. But outside of him not being aggressive offensively, there is nothing negative about his game right now. And really, with Ingram, Hart, Kuzma, LBJ. We shouldn't need him to score a lot. Fultz is shooting the three as bad as Ball did last year. And when him and Simmons are on the court at the same time, he looks lost. No idea how to play off ball.

Edited by JakePA_Titan