Sign in to follow this  
CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

18 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Jalen Rose and Stephen A both think LA makes WCF granted they dont play GS prior.

Who disagrees?

You got a clip from Jalen rose saying that? He usually bashes the lakers. The other night he said the only reason lakers make playoffs is because Clippers traded Tobias Harris. 

10 hours ago, Downtown said:

Philly is gonna make it interesring against the Bucks. Still think Bucks are playing like a great team right now. East suddenly isn’t so far behind the West. 

Haha. It's only taken 5 or 6 years. 

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

You got a clip from Jalen rose saying that? He usually bashes the lakers. The other night he said the only reason lakers make playoffs is because Clippers traded Tobias Harris. 

I'm pretty sure it was the same show. 

And I'm not sure why that would be the only reason....

Ppl bash the Lakers for their fall off when we were without a handful of players. 

LAC had about the same drop off while being healthy. 

32 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I'm pretty sure it was the same show. 

And I'm not sure why that would be the only reason....

Ppl bash the Lakers for their fall off when we were without a handful of players. 

LAC had about the same drop off while being healthy. 

Ya idk. It wasn’t my opinion. Jalen Rose just seems to be all over the place with his assessment on the Lakers. 

12 hours ago, Downtown said:

Philly is gonna make it interesring against the Bucks. Still think Bucks are playing like a great team right now. East suddenly isn’t so far behind the West. 

At this point I would put more money on LA missing the playoffs altogether than making it past the first round.  

Haven't watched Philly at all this year but the Bucks remind me of sleeper teams that do well in March Madness. Have a dominant player to draw attention and move the ball well enough to hit enough 3s to do damage from the rest of the guys.

I could see us getting completely shut down if teams can stop Giannis from getting points in the paint while still having enough defense by not needing to make damn near cross court slides to defend against the ball movement, obviously easier said than done though.

3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Ya idk. It wasn’t my opinion. Jalen Rose just seems to be all over the place with his assessment on the Lakers. 

They're a tough team to understand. Nights they look like they can play with anyone. Other nights they don't look like a playoff team. 

But I think ppl feel, if they do get into the playoffs, they are just as scary as a HOU or OKC. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Elton Brand telling Simmons he can't seek knowledge from the greatest PG in NBA history.

Gotta love the fact the Lakers are so hated/feared teams call others to persuade them not to trade with LA and an organization won't allow their MVP potential filled PG to seek advice from the greatest.

Now the NBA is looking into if LA violated any BS rule for Simmons contacting Magic.

Lmao

Magic gets fined for saying Giannis will bring MIL a title. Meanwhile MIL still hasnt been fined for saying they wish Anthony Davis would come to MIL.

My God. Only the Lakers can do wrong. Only the Lakers are ever stopped from trying to make their team better. 

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Elton Brand telling Simmons he can't seek knowledge from the greatest PG in NBA history.

Gotta love the fact the Lakers are so hated/feared teams call others to persuade them not to trade with LA and an organization won't allow their MVP potential filled PG to seek advice from the greatest.

Now the NBA is looking into if LA violated any BS rule for Simmons contacting Magic.

Lmao

Magic gets fined for saying Giannis will bring MIL a title. Meanwhile MIL still hasnt been fined for saying they wish Anthony Davis would come to MIL.

My God. Only the Lakers can do wrong. Only the Lakers are ever stopped from trying to make their team better. 

Theyve won 16 Championships while a bunch of Organizations in the NBA have never been to the finals. It was inevitable that other franchises have turn against LA. 

21 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Theyve won 16 Championships while a bunch of Organizations in the NBA have never been to the finals. It was inevitable that other franchises have turn against LA. 

The hate and unwillingness to work with us is ten times worse than what Boston sees. Who btw holds the most titles. 

Even teams still trade with BOS, such as PHI who gave the multiple 1sts for a busted Fultz and CLE giving them Kyrie for a broken Isiah and a bag of shit. 

Yankees should be the most hated among all sports, MIA shipped them Gincarlo for a bag of shit. OAK even dealt them Sonny Gray who waa covered at the time. 

I'm sorry but the "you have a rich history" isnt a good enough argument imo. It is more than that. 

@headhunter and the fact that MIL gets fined twice as less for a statement twice as bad. When the league steps in and stops trades and fines us more than another team for the same infraction. It's far greater than our 16 titles. 

20 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lakers lose again. Who is going to be the team in playoffs right now that will fall out? 

Utah, SA, and SAC can all be caught. 4 game difference ain't shit. 

@Oiler FANatic

You kept saying Butler is on par with PG, yet its PG playing with the selfish Westbrook, as you call him, who has himself in the MVP talks. Why isnt Butler up there?

Butler couldnt even make MINN a playoff team with KAT, Teague, Wiggins, and Gibson. 

52 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Utah, SA, and SAC can all be caught. 4 game difference ain't shit. 

Never said they couldn’t be. I asked who would drop out? SA and Utah are solid teams. SAC is a younger team that could continue to improve. I think a healthy Lakers team can jump in front of those 3 but which one of them drops out?