NBA Talk

CaliTitan3518

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or you're just that annoying and have wayyyyy too many conversations with yourself where they don't want to wade through the trash.... I have you on ignore because you're annoying as fuck when you go

You truly try to live up to the name Simple Jake, right?

It was for George and Kawhi though

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Reports are yall are going to trade Russell, not keep him. Given that yall gave him the max, speculation is it might be hard to trade him. So what exactly is the expectation for what you may get in return?

Speculation of a future trade that you are labeling as a crappy 1st already lol ok. 

I think he plays this upcoming season with warriors. If he plays well, who knows what will happen. 

Just think its a little premature to label something you have no you have no idea will shake out. 

50 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It had more to do with him talking about how his situation is completely different from KDs and how the blow back wouldnt be the same. 

I’ll change my opinion that he will get more blow back than KD. He’s still going to get blow back for joining a super team though. I see the difference between him and KDs situations but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a weak move.

Just because he has accomplished enough alone doesn’t mean he gets a pass to go accomplish more on a super team. The LA storyline can be had for the Clippers too. It just won’t come with rings. 

11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Making you look like you have no idea what's going on is pretty fun. What else you got?

This is your so-called expert on these things? Just because he says something makes is automatically 100% correct for you?

13 hours ago, headhunter said:

I like the Rockets but Oiler Fanatic is just setting himself up for disappointment. 

Everyone wrote them off last season when they started 11-14, right? As usual the Rockets are flying under the radar, what else it new? :popcorn:

Just now, Oiler FANatic said:

That's ridiculous. Iggy has just as much of a chance of going to Houston as Kawhi has of joining the Lakers, probably a better chance.

Not really. There is zero credible information or buzz about this happening. You're just being a homer. 

On 7/3/2019 at 12:45 AM, Bink said:

Not really. There is zero credible information or buzz about this happening. You're just being a homer. 

The only person being a homer here is Jake. Both Kawhi and Paul George are going to LA, but not the Lakers. They're both Clippers!!! :sad:

On 7/1/2019 at 11:03 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Wonder how Paul George feels right now. 

Much better now that he's gotten away from Westbrick and his sinking ship the SS Thunder. Man the Clippers could be scary!

34 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The only person being a homer here is Jake. Both Kawhi and Paul George are going to LA, but not the Lakers. They're both Clippers!!! :sad:

Yeah, and to be fair I will admit I am wrong on this one. I 100% believe there is no way Iggy ends up with the Rockets IF he is bought out. His relationship with Pelinka is too strong (former agent)...however if they are willing to trade for him that is a different story. 

The media was all wrong on this one.  Good for the Clippers.  The Lakers vs Clippers battles should be fun.  But man they gave up a TON to get Paul George (even more than LAL gave up for Davis).