NBA Talk

CaliTitan3518

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It truly is unfathomable how you have survived this long in life being so fucking retarded

It truly is. I used to think that his posts here were some sort of joke, but after reading so many of them now I realize that it's not bullshit. So sad. :sad:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or you're just that annoying and have wayyyyy too many conversations with yourself where they don't want to wade through the trash.... I have you on ignore because you're annoying as fuck when you go

You truly try to live up to the name Simple Jake, right?

It was for George and Kawhi though

Posted Images

Mike Conley Donovan Mitchell Joe Ingles Bojan Bogdanovic Rudy Gobert

I'm ok with this as a starting 5. Ed Davis is a nice addition as well.

Edited by Somedude

23 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You asked me if I didnt think he would get blasted. I never said he wouldnt and you're fucking retarded for asking me that when it was so damn obvious I was comparing how it wouldnt be the same as KD, not that it wouldnt happen at all. 

Go sit in a corner with a pointy hat on, you've earned it.

You truly try to live up to the name Simple Jake, right?

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Latest rumor is he is likely to go to LA. 

What are you getting in return for it? Future crappy 1st round pick?

I wouldn’t be surprised. Gets his buyout so he will take vet minimum. 

Future crappy 1st round pick? What are you talking about? 

15 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How would it be Kawhi or bust when we already got AD this offseason?

How exactly is it NOT Kawhi or BUST you pathetic homer? The only player they've added since the start of free agency is who?

Answer: Troy Daniels! :lolabove:

Latest rumor is he is likely to go to LA.

Talk about your wishful thinking. Where exactly did you hear that Iggy was likely going to LA? He's far more likely to end up in Houston! :lolabove:

Wonder how Paul George feels right now. 

Why, do you think he regrets not going to LA? I know their situation in OKC sucks balls, but it's not nearly as fucked up as the Lakers will be! :tongue:

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Nobody wants apart of that sinking ship. 

Except Troy Daniels, the only player the Lakers have managed to sign through the first 32 hours of free agency. That is just so damn sad.

Does Jake even realize that his team only has 4 players under contract right now? LeBron, Anthony Davis, Kuzma, and Daniels. That's it!!

@CaliTitan3518 @wiscotitansfan should watch this 

This the same video that Broussard said 94%-95% Kawhi signs by 6 pm tonight? Nailed that one. 

In all seriousness he probably does sign with the lakers and I don’t really blame him. it will be the only team he has a shot to win a championship on. 

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Except Troy Daniels, the only player the Lakers have managed to sign through the first 32 hours of free agency. That is just so damn sad.

Does Jake even realize that his team only has 4 players under contract right now? LeBron, Anthony Davis, Kuzma, and Daniels. That's it!!

I was referring to Houston’s sinking ship...

Edited by CaliTitan3518

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I was referring to Houston’s sinking ship...

I figured you were, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt. Houston is the most logical destination for Iggy. Not LA.

They already re-signed most of their backups. All except for Nene, Faried, and Shumpert. This ship ain't sinking if they add Iggy as well.

The Rockets lost 4 of the last 5 times in the playoffs to your Golden State Warriors. That's not happening again next season, not a chance.

Adding Butler wouldn't have helped them if they had to get rid of Capela, Gordon, and PJ Tucker in order to get the deal done. I'm glad for Miami.

Houston no longer has to worry about building their team with the sole purpose of beating the Warriors who will be lucky just to win 50 games.

Sure it helps a little bit having D'Angelo, but there's no way he will can offset the loss of KD and Boggie, plus Klay being out most of the season.

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I figured you were, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt. Houston is the most logical destination for Iggy. Not LA.

They already re-signed most of their backups. All except for Nene, Faried, and Shumpert. This ship ain't sinking if they add Iggy as well.

The Rockets lost 4 of the last 5 times in the playoffs to your Golden State Warriors. That's not happening again next season, not a chance.

Adding Butler wouldn't have helped them if they had to get rid of Capela, Gordon, and PJ Tucker in order to get the deal done. I'm glad for Miami.

Houston no longer has to worry about building their team with the sole purpose of beating the Warriors who will be lucky just to win 50 games.

Sure it helps a little bit having D'Angelo, but there's no way he will can offset the loss of KD and Boggie, plus Klay being out most of the season.

Lol ok 

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

There is a 0% chance Iggy ends up in Houston. 0.