NBA Talk

CaliTitan3518

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or you're just that annoying and have wayyyyy too many conversations with yourself where they don't want to wade through the trash.... I have you on ignore because you're annoying as fuck when you go

You truly try to live up to the name Simple Jake, right?

It was for George and Kawhi though

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

They were in 3 of the 4. 

Just shows who they truly are. Theres a reason they got upset last year by a team that didnt even make the playoffs this year. 

They showed they didnt even deserve to be there. DEN would have been a much better series. 

Dame came up small just like Harden. 

I thought Warriors did a great job forcing Lilliard into bad situations. They executed the traps on him perfectly almost all series. You saw Portland blow trap after trap on the defensive end. 

The warriors were just the better team. Curry, Klay and Draymond were all great. Looney has been really good this postseason. It’s pretty impressive getting the sweep without KD, Boggie and Iggy for 2 games. The bench players were about as good as you could ask for. 

52 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Coaching and experience won you those games. If KD was there those games arent close and you dont trail by 15+ in the two you did.

You never know. Having KD isn’t a guaranteed that we won’t struggle. Everyone stepped up a notch to make up for there being no KD. 

15 hours ago, rns90 said:

I'm only half watching the series but how have the Bucks blown a 2-0 lead?

The worst free throws I have ever seen in my life... If anyone on the team but especially Giannis hit even a respectable number the series is likely over yesterday

Shit play in other areas but you can attribute that to good defense by the Raptors at least

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And Kawhi has been battling some kind of leg injury throughout the series.

Giannis and Simmons need to learn how to shoot from the outside or they and their teams will continue to come up short. We all know about Simmons and his outside shooting. How he is afraid to do so.

Giannis' best 3 point shooting year came as a rookie at 35%. He has fallen of a cliff since then. Idk how that's possible.

Teams will figure out a way to defend them eventually. 

3 hours ago, kgsTitan said:

I predict the Raptors get brutally swept.

They may possibly be swept by the Warriors, but brutally? You really think that will happen with home court advantage?

14 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Eastern MVP is shooting 21% from outside the restricted area. Eww. Might be worse than Simmons. 

If Giannis is the eastern MVP, does that make Harden the Western MVP? After all, they were both unanimous first-team all-NBA selections.

On 5/23/2019 at 7:09 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Social media crying LBJ should have made NBA 1st team ????

I wonder whom all of them thought he should replace on the 1st team, Giannis or Paul George? Or even the 2nd team, KD or Kawhi?

All 3 MVP finalists were on the 1st team, while the only defensive POY finalist not on the 1st team was Gobert. He'll lose to Giannis or George.

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Im curious if anyone disagrees with anything that skip said....the video is about 5 mins but you reall only need to watch about 2 and a half to 3 mins of it. 

We have seen flashes of good play from Lonzo but he hasn’t stayed healthy or played well consistently. I wouldn’t trade Ball for Beal. That would be a build the team around LBJ kind of move. That leaves you with a trash team once LBJ is gone. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518