NBA Talk

CaliTitan3518

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or you're just that annoying and have wayyyyy too many conversations with yourself where they don't want to wade through the trash.... I have you on ignore because you're annoying as fuck when you go

You truly try to live up to the name Simple Jake, right?

It was for George and Kawhi though

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yeah, anyone who says the Lakers are irrelevant on terms of brand are fucking morons

NVM. Didn't even read what you posted. Just figured it was about the Lakers ratings

Edited by wiscotitansfan

On 3/8/2019 at 2:45 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

http://bleacherreport.com/post/trending/be613c41-2fba-4639-ae27-a366af344b6a

They're going to be a problem in the playoffs. I'm letting yall know now. Only TOR would beat them in 7. 

Mil, Tor, BOS and philly are going to be great matchups. Hopefully they can land the top 4 seeds so they don’t get matched up in round 1. 

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Depending on Embiid and how much he plays, I see PHI taking 3, IND and BOS will be 4 and 5. Who has which seed doesn't matter, they'll play each other and I think BOS gets em. And I dont see DET, MIA, or BKN taking out the top 3. 

Those 4 should definitely meet in round 2. DET ain't catching BOS to push them to 6th. 

I bet my friend 10 bucks BOS will take out MIL in round 2. But for him to win they have to make the finals. A ECF appearance and loss is a wash. 

If Ind ends up 3 seed it will screw it all up though. 

The east is up for grabs with those 4. Health will play a big factor. 

I’ll wait until seedings before making my call. 

On 3/9/2019 at 8:55 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

If Ind ends up 3 seed it will screw it all up though. 

The east is up for grabs with those 4. Health will play a big factor. 

I’ll wait until seedings before making my call. 

Indy wont get the 3rd.   Hard call on the sixers for the playoffs.  All depends if the can gell as a team in a hurry.   I dont think they will, especially since i think Brown sucks as a coach

5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Brandon Ingram's career is in jeopardy.  He has DVT, so if he gets another blood clot (like Bosh), its all over.

Should have traded him when they had the chance.

Man I thought the lakers were going to go on a run and sneak in the playoffs. I’m shocked how well the Clippers have been playing. 

Remember when some some people thought I was crazy for saying Lakers weren’t a lock for playoffs? 

1 hour ago, Downtown said:

Lakers might be the worst team in the NBA right now. I repeat, THE WORST TEAM IN THE NBA. 

Despite the L, my Bucks are lookin’ strong. Gonna be a fun playoff season. 

That game today was awesome, playoffs will be fun... This was a promising game for Giannis, first time I've ever seen him have the tenacity he did driving to the basket and forcing tough double/triple teams that led to a lot of fouls