OILERMAN

Maroita is killing the franchise

ap24786   
8 minutes ago, AFCSouthRox said:

RG3, Vince Young, and Geno Smith were always being bullied by the liberal sports media and they were clean off the field

this off the field argument you are trying to use, holds no weight. Because as we have seen with big ben if you are are talented and can play the qb position, your past will be forgotten. Liberals at espn is still harping on shit winston ALLEGDELY did in 2016 and 2013

Why do you keep saying liberals? You do know liberals are the ones fighting for Kaep, etc.

Number9   
1 hour ago, MIKE75 said:

Look at all the QB;s even Fitzpatrick is near the top of the list in QB Rating but what hurts the most is seeing Mariota dead last on the list.

These stats tell a story.  Look at who's down there with Mariota.  What the people playing like they don't see how bad he's actually playing do is come bring stats by Mr. Wiffle, who has a different set that shows Mariota is doing great.  Team losing, his NFL stats are bad, but we are supposed to respect Mr Wiffle's opinion.  Mariota is doing just fine.

Now people who watched the game and saw him take unnecessary sacks are wrong.  Unbelievable.  So, they stick words in people mouth and say we want him to throw interceptions.  No.  Throw the ball out of bounds.  Then they say "throwing the ball out of bounds won't win."  That's better than taking a sack, that's why ALL teams teach the QB to try to throw the ball away before taking a sack.  

It goes on and on.  Maybe you can't justify taking unnecessary sacks.  Maybe Mariota should be able to put the ball in the right spot on three to five yard passes.  Nobody is picking on him for playing good.  I already told you, I am not watching bad play and not saying anything about it.  Last year, he got away throwing a lot of WTF passes. No mas.

It's unfair to the rest of the team.  These same people defending Mariota, you don't hear a peep out of them when posts trash the OL or the WRs.  Hell, some of them are now after Vrabel, LeFleur, even JRob.  But don't say a word about the worse performing player on the team.  Oh no.  

The truth is the light.

Number9   
22 minutes ago, AFCSouthRox said:

RG3, Vince Young, and Geno Smith were always being bullied by the liberal sports media and they were clean off the field

this off the field argument you are trying to use, holds no weight. Because as we have seen with big ben if you are are talented and can play the qb position, your past will be forgotten. Liberals at espn is still harping on shit winston ALLEGDELY did in 2016 and 2013

How'd you get in here?  

SOMEBODY, LOCK THAT DAMN DOOR!!

Number9   
5 hours ago, ap24786 said:

Okay? So either force a bad throw or throw it out of bounds? That's not winning us the game.

I quoted this so you guys know what I am saying is true.

3 hours ago, scine09 said:

I think regardless of what happens it'll be about how he finishes the season.  It sucks now but if he finishes well no one is going to care about the Baltimore game.  They'll look at it as a guy who "finally gets it" even if in truth maybe he always got it.  And if he he has a lot of games like last week and finishes poorly, well the offseason will be rough.  And certain posters who know who they are will be all over the board.

Did you notice by the way that the board was quieter the week after the Philly game?  I wonder why...

He has one good game because the Eagles played him wrong and you will run with it for 6 weeks, ignoring the other horrid games. Do you wonder why you people have no creds?

AvgJoe   
3 hours ago, ap24786 said:

Yes because Stidham or Herbert, who are worse than Mariota, are gonna make magical throws to guys who have little or no space. 

Did you read my entire post or did you just quote part of it? Explain how they are worse.

8MM   

58 minutes ago, Number9 said:

How'd you get in here?  

SOMEBODY, LOCK THAT DAMN DOOR!!

Is that your son?  Cousin?  Relative?

8MM   

Maybe Marcus needs to stop being a beta and walk to JRob's office and demand his release like Matthews.  Then all the turd flies will be happy.  See problem solved.

1 hour ago, ap24786 said:

Why do you keep saying liberals? You do know liberals are the ones fighting for Kaep, etc.

because its not fox news that campaigned for bill cosby to be put in prison.. it was don lemon and the liberal funded meetoo movement

its the liberals letting les moves, harvey weinstein, and woody allen off the hook. If liberals treated the races equally you get no argument from me, and i would still be voting for the left

it was liberal abc/espn that launched a character assasination attempt on the most talented african american qb since warren moon in jameis winston. Its not fs1 bashing jameis after a 400 yard 4 td game

it is liberal attorneys like gloria allred who protect white males, but waste no hesistant in trying extort and lock up as many black males as possible

Edited by AFCSouthRox

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

He has one good game because the Eagles played him wrong and you will run with it for 6 weeks, ignoring the other horrid games. Do you wonder why you people have no creds?

So what is the solution Joe? Besides endlessly posting how much you think he sucks and how tired you are of it.