1 hour ago, ap24786 said:

Why do you keep saying liberals? You do know liberals are the ones fighting for Kaep, etc.

because its not fox news that campaigned for bill cosby to be put in prison.. it was don lemon and the liberal funded meetoo movement

its the liberals letting les moves, harvey weinstein, and woody allen off the hook. If liberals treated the races equally you get no argument from me, and i would still be voting for the left

it was liberal abc/espn that launched a character assasination attempt on the most talented african american qb since warren moon in jameis winston. Its not fs1 bashing jameis after a 400 yard 4 td game

it is liberal attorneys like gloria allred who protect white males, but waste no hesistant in trying extort and lock up as many black males as possible

Edited by AFCSouthRox

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

He has one good game because the Eagles played him wrong and you will run with it for 6 weeks, ignoring the other horrid games. Do you wonder why you people have no creds?

So what is the solution Joe? Besides endlessly posting how much you think he sucks and how tired you are of it.

35 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

In relation to the thread title, I would go as far as saying this franchise has been dead since the early 2000s.

Ray Lewis ripped the heart out of this franchise's chest when he ripped the ball out of Eddie's arms at midfield.

So that's two murders he's gotten away with.

28 minutes ago, AFCSouthRox said:

because its not fox news that campaigned for bill cosby to be put in prison.. it was don lemon and the liberal funded meetoo movement

its the liberals letting les moves, harvey weinstein, and woody allen off the hook. If liberals treated the races equally you get no argument from me, and i would still be voting for the left

it was liberal abc/espn that launched a character assasination attempt on the most talented african american qb since warren moon in jameis winston. Its not fs1 bashing jameis after a 400 yard 4 td game

it is liberal attorneys like gloria allred who protect white males, but waste no hesistant in trying extort and lock up as many black males as possible

Jameis isn't in Cam's class.

15 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

So what is the solution Joe? Besides endlessly posting how much you think he sucks and how tired you are of it.

I'm just keeping the homers honest. I know how this story ends, but can't resist stating an opinion. Believe me, I don't like going through this every 5 years. Even if we start tomorrow it's several more years to make it work. Watching the Ravens eat us up reminded me that in 2000 Dilfer managed to win a SB, but we have loaded up on offense, not D. I will always contend it's a mistake to try and build a team around one guy, but that's what we've been trying to do for years. Getting Gabbert tells me they are committed to doing that, since he's not far removed from M8. The curiosity is that they have to see M8s weaknesses, but don't seem to be able to help. Teams are now taking away the quick screens to WRs and Lewis. There really isn't much left in the playbook. I have no idea what they can do to help M8. He doesn't throw timing routes, and I can't remember the last time he made a backshoulder throw. LaFluer better invent something fast or Henry will be the new QB.

3 minutes ago, ap24786 said:

Jameis isn't in Cam's class.

you are right winston is better

cam is not a threat to win anything, because he is inaccurate, and cant win shootouts. Lol can you imagine if Winston had Cam's defense in carolina since his rookie year, and Cam was tasked with having to win shootouts with the bucs defense. LOL

NFL records set by Jameis Winston

Most passing touchdowns in a single game by a rookie quarterback: 5 (tied with Ray Buivid, Matthew Stafford, and Deshaun Watson)[72]

Most passing touchdowns by a rookie quarterback in one half: 4 (tied with Marcus Mariota and Deshaun Watson) (November 22, 2015 vs. Philadelphia Eagles)[73]

Youngest player to pass for 3,000 yards: (21 years, 342 days) December 13, 2015[74]

Youngest player to pass for 4,000 yards: (21 years, 363 days) January 3, 2016

Second youngest player to pass for 10,000 yards: (23 years, 303 days; 4 days older than Drew Bledsoe) November 5, 2017[66]

Youngest player to pass for 40 touchdowns: (22 years, 312 days) November 13, 2016[75]

Most seasons of passing for 4,000 yards to begin a career – 2 (2015–2016)

Most touchdown passes before 24th birthday: 69 (23 years, 360 days) December 31, 2017[76]

Tampa Bay Buccaneers franchise records set by Jameis Winston

Most passing touchdowns in a game – 5 (tied) (November 22, 2015 vs. Philadelphia Eagles)

Most passing touchdowns by a rookie – 22

Most passing yards by a rookie – 4,042

Most rushing touchdowns by a rookie quarterback in a season – 6

Most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback in a season – 6

Highest single-season completion percentage by a rookie (minimum 16 games) – 58.3

Most passing touchdowns in a season – 28

Most passing yards in a season – 4,090

Most games of 300 yards passing in a single season – 6 (2017)[77]

Most consecutive seasons, 3,000 yards passing – 3 (2015–present) (tied with Brad Johnson and Josh Freeman)

Most seasons with 3,000+ passing yards – 3 (tied with Brad Johnson and Josh Freeman)

Most consecutive seasons of 4,000 yards passing – 2 (2015–2016)

Most seasons of 4,000 yards passing – 2 (2015–2016)

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Oh give it a rest Andy Dalton threw 4 touchdowns against this secondary and made them look silly. The Ravens knew this guy can’t throw and has struggled with his deep ball his whole career. 

Who were Andy Dalton’s receivers? TEs? RBs?  Dalton is surrounded by one of the best groupings in the league. 

Titans are without their best two players from the last 3-4 years and have 1 weapon. We have no RBs and no interior oline. 

Edited by titanruss

5 hours ago, Jonboy said:

For some, you're probably right. But for me, I'm just sick of the excuses and sick of him flat out sucking it up more often than not. I'm tired of the inconsistency of him putting together a game like Philly and then laying an egg against Buffalo and Baltimore. His numbers are absolutely abysmal. Stats aren't all that matters though, I agree. Unfortunately, he isn't passing the eye test either. In an age where offenses are dominating, Mariota looks worse than he ever. Several of his staunchest defenders on the board have admitted he looked completely lost and shellshocked in the Baltimore game. 

Compare it back to the very 2nd game of his rookie year. Everyone remembers his historic week 1 debut, but I was actually more impressed by what he did in week 2. He took an absolute beating and was sacked 7 times. Yet, he stood in the pocket and fought. He made some phenomenal throws including the strike to DGB during the almost-comeback. He threw for 257 yards that game, 2 TDs, and no picks, despite being under constant duress by Cleveland's defense. Everyone wants to talk about weapons right now, but they were far worse back then. The o-line was downright terrible (Jeremiah Poutasi, anyone?). That Mariota stands in stark contrast to what we saw vs Baltimore. 

The drops and occasional miscues happen with every team and every quarterback. He's in year 4. We really have to stop with all the excuses for him. These 129 and 117 yard games are an absolute joke. 

I don’t remember wiz forcing mariota into RB drills either. 

... or running max protect. 

Wiz offense worked with with mariota because he spread the freaking field and let the guy play QUARTERBACK. Something mularkey never wanted to do and something vrabel got mad at LaFleur for doing. 

14 minutes ago, AFCSouthRox said:

you are right winston is better

cam is not a threat to win anything, because he is inaccurate, and cant win shootouts. Lol can you imagine if Winston had Cam's defense in carolina since his rookie year, and Cam was tasked with having to win shootouts with the bucs defense. LOL

NFL records set by Jameis Winston

Most passing touchdowns in a single game by a rookie quarterback: 5 (tied with Ray Buivid, Matthew Stafford, and Deshaun Watson)[72]

Most passing touchdowns by a rookie quarterback in one half: 4 (tied with Marcus Mariota and Deshaun Watson) (November 22, 2015 vs. Philadelphia Eagles)[73]

Youngest player to pass for 3,000 yards: (21 years, 342 days) December 13, 2015[74]

Youngest player to pass for 4,000 yards: (21 years, 363 days) January 3, 2016

Second youngest player to pass for 10,000 yards: (23 years, 303 days; 4 days older than Drew Bledsoe) November 5, 2017[66]

Youngest player to pass for 40 touchdowns: (22 years, 312 days) November 13, 2016[75]

Most seasons of passing for 4,000 yards to begin a career – 2 (2015–2016)

Most touchdown passes before 24th birthday: 69 (23 years, 360 days) December 31, 2017[76]

Tampa Bay Buccaneers franchise records set by Jameis Winston

Most passing touchdowns in a game – 5 (tied) (November 22, 2015 vs. Philadelphia Eagles)

Most passing touchdowns by a rookie – 22

Most passing yards by a rookie – 4,042

Most rushing touchdowns by a rookie quarterback in a season – 6

Most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback in a season – 6

Highest single-season completion percentage by a rookie (minimum 16 games) – 58.3

Most passing touchdowns in a season – 28

Most passing yards in a season – 4,090

Most games of 300 yards passing in a single season – 6 (2017)[77]

Most consecutive seasons, 3,000 yards passing – 3 (2015–present) (tied with Brad Johnson and Josh Freeman)

Most seasons with 3,000+ passing yards – 3 (tied with Brad Johnson and Josh Freeman)

Most consecutive seasons of 4,000 yards passing – 2 (2015–2016)

Most seasons of 4,000 yards passing – 2 (2015–2016)

So hows it going this year?

Before the season it was pretty much universal across the board that we couldn’t even begin to judge the offense until after mid season. 

Its not mid season yet and the top two weapons of the last 4 years and the top two coming into this season are off the team.