Week 6: Ravens @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

7 hours ago, rns90 said:

Lau lau is kind of fattening no?

Yeah, that's why it's so ono.  Without fat meat has no taste.  The best beef stew I ever ate was my father's and back then they used a different type of meat than what they use now.  More fat than stew meat.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t even realize it wasn’t a noon game until noon rolled around and I couldn’t find the broadcast...

So far I been telling all these chumps I’m a huge Maroita fan and the Titans are ruining him. The bunch of chumps are buying it too, not the smartest folks I’ve ever encountered 

Go fuck yourself you fake fan. 

Posted Images

Just now, MemphisTitan said:

There’s not many qbs in the league that can be successful with crappy WRs, crappy Rbs and a shit oline. Mariota isn’t a guy that is going to carry a team but he’s good enough to win a Super Bowl with if he has competence around him 

Lots of teams get by much more than we have the past 2 weeks with MUCH less than CD, Lewan (for most of the past 2 weeks), Conklin, Lewis and Henry.

https://www.paulkuharsky.com/news/scout-s-take-a-closer-look-at-the-titans-pass-protection-problems-2

"That is three pass protection plays where Lewis was either wrong on his assignment or beaten for a sack. At this point - to me - it doesn't make sense to make any trade moves and give away draft picks with where we're at right now."

"The Ravens were showing a seven-man rush but would drop three out, opening up the middle of the field. The Titans just don’t have the options at slot receiver or TE to expose that."

"Josh Kline struggled in pass protection, overmatched most of the day. He gave up the most sacks of the group."

Spain was again the best of the interior OL. And the receivers were not getting open. He also talks about how the Titans were unorganized and confused on protections all day. 

This is a coaching issue. All 6 of the offensive linemen got beaten for sacks. 

He also talks about how Orakpo is a run player only now and is a non-factor in pass rush. 

There's a lot more great stuff in the article too.