Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Does Corey Davis belong on a team in a non PPR league?

Please leave the BS aside. I am in no way trying to make this a slight of any kind.

I am in a non PPR league. I love the upside given he is easily our #1. Not to mention his usage rate is high even though the weekly points output hasn't been. 

But let's be honest, with the consistency issues of the offense, I'm not sure.

We have short benches. 4 to be exact.

But I currently have Agholor and Crabtree on my bench with Cooper and Adams as my starters. 

My bench Currently includes Dion and Breida with those 2 WRs.

He does rank, position wise, ahead of all but Adams. But outside of his 22.1 performance against PHI, he hasn't topped 6.2 in this non PPR league.

I also like the upside of Agholor going forward. As well as Can't catch Cooper. I think I'm leaning towards dropping Crabtree if anyone. 

Am I wrong for even contemplating it?

I'm looking to explore trades in which I could send two for one, so I wouldn't have to drop. But Im not sure I should wait on it.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

On the other hand, Breida will.mlre than likely be a O come game time and I can then move him into the one IR slot so dropping someone can wait. Which is what Ill.most likely do. 

But who would you drop?

I highly doubt you’d be able to land a 2 for 1 with such short benches... only likely way would be to massively overpay and CD is not remotely worth that price.

i would drop Crabtree if you’re dead set on having him because someone else will pick him up but to answer your question, CD doesn’t need to be on your team but he will be on some team

14 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I highly doubt you’d be able to land a 2 for 1 with such short benches...

Yea. It has always been tough to execute trades in this league. It sucks. 

14 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

i would drop Crabtree if you’re dead set on having him because someone else will pick him up but to answer your question, CD doesn’t need to be on your team but he will be on some team

Unless he has a big game this week, I dont see anyone in this league picking him up. We have guys like Mike Williams and Kenny Stills still out there. I can see them getting snagged up first. As I said unless CD has a close to PHI type game today.

Thanks for the response.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Unless he has a big game this week, I dont see anyone in this league picking him up

Yeah, I never really factored in the small bench for every team in the league leaving a lot of talent in the pool