Sign in to follow this  
freakingeek

Preds start the season with a "W"

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The one difference being the Brewers may actually get to the World Series while the Lakers, even with LBJ, won't get close to the NBA Finals.

Jesus Christ dude, keep the trolling in the other thread where it doesn't need to bother anyone

I brought up different sports to make a point and I went out of my way to chime in with the Brewers to emphasize that point. Keep your  whining about the Lakers in the countless threads about the Lakers

23 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The one difference being the Brewers may actually get to the World Series while the Lakers, even with LBJ, won't get close to the NBA Finals.

Like HOU getting any further. But hey, keep talking #Lakers.

Only helps the brand!

21 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Jesus Christ dude, keep the trolling in the other thread where it doesn't need to bother anyone

I brought up different sports to make a point and I went out of my way to chime in with the Brewers to emphasize that point. Keep your  whining about the Lakers in the countless threads about the Lakers

There's like 4 threads on page 1 about the Lakers haha.

I can count that on one hand...

Preds took down the Wild last night. The Wild came back and made it a game but the Preds outplayed/outshot them most of the game. Time to hit the road after 3 straight home wins.

On 10/5/2018 at 5:06 PM, freakingeek said:

Barry tops Lavi? Stanley Cup odds for the Preds are +1100 and Islanders are +10000. I guess we'll see.

That's looking like a pretty good bet right now. Only three losses so far, two to the 5-1 Predators and one to the 5-1-1 Ducks.

Got back to winning at home last night. Preds started slow but got stronger as the game wore on. The defense is stingy and we are scoring points. Trending up!

image.png.59ce1e83f4a80989ec733a5e4a32ff4d.png

Great pic of the shortest NHL player Pred's Rocco Grimaldi and the tallest NHL player Zdeno Chara. Preds are on a tough 5 game road trip to the west coast starting tonight in Denver.

Edited by freakingeek

The Preds came from behind 4 times today to beat Dallas in overtime on the road. Some Preds fan threw a catfish on the ice at Dallas and it fired the team up. The boys are playing solid hockey.

Edited by freakingeek

Good home win last night. Hat trick for Watson and the Preds played stingy defense. Best record in the league and good record on the road. I'm liking what I see. Balanced scoring even with Turris and Arvi on IR. Good defense even with Subban out. Preds are deep this year.

Edited by freakingeek

12 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Islanders have gone 12-3 in the last month, now they're only 3 points out of first place in the Patrick Division.

Barry, Barry, Barry!

On 1/16/2019 at 11:26 AM, freakingeek said:

Barry, Barry, Barry!

He goes back to DC on Friday night to face his former team, hopefully his players are up to getting him a big win here! :popcorn:

edit: another win for the Islanders! Now they're in first place in the division and tied for 2nd place in the conference.

Edited by Oiler FANatic