kyle021

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. It’s all his fucking fault

Titans win - Mariota looks good for another week. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, prometheus said:

Now I'm in a selection quandry.  I have predicted and lost all four games so far ... 0-4.  What, oh what do I do now !!!

Will break the predictive pattern this week.  At least I hope to break that cycle:

27 - 13, Titans.

pro

I blame you if they lose. 

I hope it’s a high-scoring game for the Titans because I really want to see them blow the barn doors off an opponent.. but I’d also much rather see our defense feast. I want to see Landry unleashed and I want to continue to get excited when the Titans are on defense. 

Of course, I’d also like to see Mariota go for about 250-300 yards and 2/3 tds. 

And Corey Davis to go off because I have him in fantasy. 

I would really like to see week to week improvement by Evans.  That would really cement the draft class for me.  

FWIW, Dane is one injury away from being the starter unless the do a hybrid D with top 4 CBS and KB in at single high S.  Not sure but the more all three drafted rookies play and learn early, the better they should be in Dec and Jan.

I could see the receivers covered and Allen having some good scrambles like Watson did.  Huge mistake by Jacksonville not running Bortles against us imo (he had the yips!!) and maybe Buffalo coaches take note.  On offense the line should be stacked again and I'd love to see the team really commit to 10+ yd passes.

Maybe Buffalo breaks out some trickeration.  I think it will be single digit margin of victory but Titans win.