I Seriously Hope J Rob And Vrable Have A Plan........

BeedoeLaw

14 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You answered your own thought, he wants more responsibilities... What is more than an OC? Hmmmmmm, maybe a HC job?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe he just wanted more responsibilities however he could get them. And maybe he winds up liking it here enough to hang around a little while. And maybe he'll still suck at interviewing. And maybe the right opportunity won't present itself.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For when Lafluer gets a HC job possibly as soon as this offseason. I want Marcus to have stability in this system. Lafluer is a master play caller. We can see that already. There needs to be a solid p

We should offer him an extension and huge raise but make him sign a deal where he cant leave for 3 years. So impressed with him. 

Offer him an extension that pays him 3-4 mill a year. Dead serious.    Give him HC money for duration of his OC contract that I assume was 3 years.    Make the last two years HC pa

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe he just wanted more responsibilities however he could get them. And maybe he winds up liking it here enough to hang around a little while. And maybe he'll still suck at interviewing. And maybe the right opportunity won't present itself.

Again, LOL at anyone thinking that but you do you.

The only way this will play out where he stays is if Mariota shits the bed.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

32 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Offer him an extension that pays him 3-4 mill a year. Dead serious. 

Give him HC money for duration of his OC contract that I assume was 3 years. 

Make the last two years HC pay... roughly 3 million a year and hire his choice for assistant OC to take his job when he does become HC

because Vrabel is going nowhere. 

I do believe at the end od the year if LaFleur leaves that Vrabel will hire Day and we won’t miss a beat 

Day might be the most sought after college coach next year. I think he takes a top college HC job over an nfl OC job any day. 

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

I sure as fuck ain't gonna do you.

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

Maybe, maybe not. I don't have a time machine.

6 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I sure as fuck ain't gonna do you.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't have a time machine.

You're just salty because I called you out on you using your own logic of why there's not really any chance in hell he stays here.... You don't even disagree with me, you said you fully expect him to leave

Edited by wiscotitansfan

11 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Funny how we want the best for us, but not the other guy.  If we have that kind of success, then we should be thankful. Not figuring out how to hold the guy who helped us back. 

20 minutes ago, tgo said:

I love LaFleur, but I wonder if he has the demeanor or demanding presence that some teams will be looking  for as a HC

But should he leave, Pat O’Hara or Keith Carter could be competent options and would keep the verbiage intact. 

A great option who could come in and keep a similar system/verbiage regime would be Texans QB coach Sean Ryan who is O’Brien’s de facto coordinator. 

Going through yet another major system change would be really damaging. 

I don't think that's an option.

9 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You're just salty because I called you out on you using your own logic of why there's not really any chance in hell he stays here.... You don't even disagree with me, you said you fully expect him to leave

No, I'm just burned out on cocksucking know-it-all types who feel it's their patriotic duty to stick their dick of truth in everyone's eye every second of every day.

Do I think it's possible he leaves? Of course. Is it probable? Maybe it is. He eventually will leave. Do I want him to leave? Not really, not that quickly. Especially if it hurts the offense. We've waited a long time for an offense that embraces creativity. We finally get one and the guy who designs it leaves after a year? You're a liar if that isn't at least somewhat disappointing. But if he does then more power to him. I wish him success.

6 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Funny how we want the best for us, but not the other guy.  If we have that kind of success, then we should be thankful. Not figuring out how to hold the guy who helped us back. 

Get off it. No one's trying to figure out how to hold anyone back. Jesus.

36 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

Nope, he is not gonna pass up a HC gig. I just hope J Rob and Vrabs anticipated him getting a HC gig.

I’m sure they anticipate exactly that happening at some point. But what would they do about it other than plan to promote from within?

34 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Hope his interviews go like this...

11 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

No, I'm just burned out on cocksucking know-it-all types who feel it's their patriotic duty to stick their dick of truth in everyone's eye every second of every day.

Do I think it's possible he leaves? Of course. Is it probable? Maybe it is. He eventually will leave. Do I want him to leave? Not really, not that quickly. Especially if it hurts the offense. We've waited a long time for an offense that embraces creativity. We finally get one and the guy who designs it leaves after a year? You're a liar if that isn't at least somewhat disappointing. But if he does then more power to him. I wish him success.

He left the Rams for Christ's sake who everyone knows is a much better team than ours because he wants more responsibility but you somehow think that it's possible he stays here? It doesn't even have to be about pointing the truth out, it's straight up telling you to get your head outta your ass and not being so impossibly naive.

Of course it will be disappointing, because it means that our offense is killing it and it was mostly because of him

24 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I want to "hold him back", I don't give a shit about him... I care about the Titans more. I just realize that it's a pipe dream at best to think that he makes a name for himself and his top choice of HC offers is the OC role here