Welcome Back Marcus

Jonboy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota was great aside from the bonehead int. Dont believe the bullshit about single reads, hiding him, etc... that will be peddled by Oman. Mariota showed us what he can be if healthy in a good offe

You lost this week. Take the L with dignity for once.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Yeah but Mariota throws sailing gimme INTs. 

I think QBs, especially young ones, tend to be inconsistent with their footwork and it leads to some of the inaccuracy we see.

Even with McNair, look at his feet in the AFC championship game against the Jags versus some of the earlier games. Look at his feet during his MVP year versus other years when he had turf toe or other injuries. It's night and day.

23 minutes ago, japan said:

Lafleur is a big step up from your guy Robiscuit huh?  Mariota finally has a 21st century offense.

Was never a huge Robiskie fan. I wanted him gone by the end of the year. I just didn't have this childish view that an offense that produced a 9-7 team was the worst thing in the world.

Also, it's early. Robiscuit put up an offense that had 37 versus the Jaguars.

18 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Was never a huge Robiskie fan. I wanted him gone by the end of the year. I just didn't have this childish view that an offense that produced a 9-7 team was the worst thing in the world.

Also, it's early. Robiscuit put up an offense that had 37 versus the Jaguars.

Night and day in the way they do it, no way he wins this game without being able to run.