Episode 165 - Titans Beat the Jags (again)

Jamalisms

After another impressive, short-handed and gritty win, the Tennessee Titans sit atop the AFC South with a 2-1 record (2-0 in the division). Scotty and Jamal return to discuss how the unlikely victory happened and look forward to the upcoming tilt against the reigning Super Bowl Champion Eagles.

Also, Rishard Matthews quit on the Titans so … there's that.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/twotonecrew/Episode_165.mp3

Listened tot he first half, top shelf. So glad you guys didn't double down on last week's Mariota theme. Will listen to next half on the way home. Thanks a lot you guys. Everyone who makes fun of Scotty's Texas accent needs to phone in and give us a sample of their squeaky voices.

53 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The Patriots have definitely lost 2 times in a row more than 3 times since Brady started playing.  I can think of 5 times just off the top of my head.

I heard that stat on a podcast

1 hour ago, Tex in a Can said:

Everyone who makes fun of Scotty's Texas accent needs to phone in and give us a sample of their squeaky voices.

I remember this yankee calling my house and asking for a friend, I couldn’t understand a damn word she said, weirdo!

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I remember this yankee calling my house and asking for a friend, I couldn’t understand a damn word she said, weirdo!

Damn, they're calling your house, not good.

When I first moved down here, (1987) I had a hard time understanding some people, tried 3 times to order a hot dog in Lafayette airport, lady calls the manager and she finally says "awwww, 'e wanns a hawdt dawg."

I like the Texas accent, have a bit of it myself now. Still say ooot and abooot though, I'm told.

Edited by Tex in a Can

17 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I heard that stat on a podcast

2 were from 2002 so it's possible they meant after 2002.  That was when they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

Ironically, since the AFC was formed, the Titans have won the division twice and those were the two years that the Patriots didn't win their division.