Bree's for Josh Gordon

Tormentedrose

19 hours ago, Tormentedrose said:

I dont really need a reciever and I have Mahomes.  I can't stand for Gordon to be on someone else's team though.  I see the risk with him but man, if he has Brady throwing to him, he could win a championship.  What do think?  Is Mahomes for real?

What other options do you have for a backup QB? You need quality for the bye or injury or if Mahomes is enjoying the early benefit of anonymity, but I'm thinking Mahomes is the real deal and Brees will probably be on the bench most weeks.

If you have a decent go to other than Brees then maybe I go for that trade. But I'd see if I could squeeze another bench player (RB, TE) into the deal first.

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What other options do you have for a backup QB? You need quality for the bye or injury or if Mahomes is enjoying the early benefit of anonymity, but I'm thinking Mahomes is the real deal and Brees will probably be on the bench most weeks.

If you have a decent go to other than Brees then maybe I go for that trade. But I'd see if I could squeeze another bench player (RB, TE) into the deal first.

It's an 8 team league so, there are guys on the wire like Garropolo, Dalton and Aliex Smith.  It's pretty easy to stream in an 8 team league.

I do think you wont have to worry about Maholmes. He threw strikes at Tex Tech and he has good players around him as well as the Mike DAntoni of football.

If you really think Gordon is going to pay off, why not? I think the hype is just a bit over the top however.

Also agree that you could get more for Brees.

If that person had a backup QB that's better than any on the waiver wire, or a handcuff to one of your RBs, maybe include one of them. 

Archived