9 Nines

Kavanaugh will probably not be confirmed now

Soxcat   

The Democrats have no problem when Ted Kennedy allows a woman to die so he doesn't get a DUI or even if one of their own Senators is a fing KKK member.  Then they go to the other extreme and claim it is the Pubs that can't handle the truth.  Gee, maybe if all this didn't smell so much like shit we might be able to taste it.

Ford is most likely getting coached non stop by her far left friends.  So who cares if she does ok at the hearings.  I'm sure Kavanaugh will so just fine as well.  You dont believe Ford over Kavanaugh given the complete lack of collaboration or evidense.  

Rolltide   
3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

So now you hate that the lawyer is involved in the Project On Government Oversight? Because you libertarians hate Government Oversight, I guess...

So proof that she is connected to Soros does not matter?

I might agree with the organization's work like I agree with the ACLU 85% of the time but you said it was beyond a reach that Soros might be involved that I was pulling it out of my ass? And is she connected with to represent her? The local move on people in California direct her to this woman?

Rolltide   
4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

The Democrats have no problem when Ted Kennedy allows a woman to die so he doesn't get a DUI or even if one of their own Senators is a fing KKK member.  Then they go to the other extreme and claim it is the Pubs that can't handle the truth.  Gee, maybe if all this didn't smell so much like shit we might be able to taste it.

Ted Kennedy is the patron saint of demitards. 

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

They like to throw Al Frankin out there as if that changes their history.  Frankin got caught with photos at the absolute wrong time.  The left had no choice given the political climate with the metoo movement, made up mostly by leftist females.  I loved seeing him go, but didnt think it was warranted.

So let’s see, she now has written statements going back to 2012 along with 4 witnesses when including her therapist. Yep, she’s definitely lying. 

Kavanaugh on the other hand hand is a unicorn who is likely the first and last fratboy in history to continually get sloshed on the regular and keep his virginity until his junior year in college. But he’s a good Christian conservative, so he’s obviously telling the full truth. 

Am I doing this right? 

6 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So proof that she is connected to Soros does not matter?

Not unless the accuser is being paid by Soros. All you have found is that her lawyer works with a non-profit that gets funding from Soros. Soros donates to plenty of non-profits.

I might agree with the organization's work like I agree with the ACLU 85% of the time but you said it was beyond a reach that Soros might be involved that I was pulling it out of my ass? And is she connected with to represent her? The local move on people in California direct her to this woman?

You are still pulling it out of your ass. Donations to a non-profit are hardly nefarious activity.

Ford made allegations. They should be investigated. If the FBI investigates they would find out if she was lying so it makes no goddamned sense for her to ask for an FBI investigation if she is lying and would go to prison for lying to them.

Edited by Starkiller

ctm   

I don't see anyone complaining about the republican senators on the committee hiring a republican woman and using public funds as opposed to private money to ask the questions that they don't have the balls to ask.  Taxpayers pay them to do a job, but they have to pay someone else to do it for them.

9 Nines   

Avenatti's client, and other associated witnesses, have presented an official declaration outlining many things Brett Kavanaugh did, including: participating in gang rapes of drugged victims at numerous parties and also not doing anything to stop the gang rape of the client under similar situations when she was drugged with Quaaludes. 

The declaration is many pages.  Here is the page with the above allegations:

cb8dfe928b622c31b78e26397cf19f6c47f13935