9 Nines

Kavanaugh will probably not be confirmed now

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Anyone who doesn't see this whole preceding as a complete shit show by the left is a bloody fucking moron. 

You people flung shit all over the place for eight years under Obama. Take your medicine like a man.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Nothing is funnier or more ironic than Republicans crying about the confirmation process of nominating a Supreme Court Justice 

Nothing shows how big of hypocrites the left are in screaming about Garland.  

8 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

You people flung shit all over the place for eight years under Obama. Take your medicine like a man.

And your people flung shit all over the place under eight years of Bush.  Why didnt you take your medicine like a man under Obama?

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

And your people flung shit all over the place under eight years of Bush.  Why didnt you take your medicine like a man under Obama?

There is no comparison between the democrats under Bush and the Republicans under Obama whatsoever. Thanks for admitting you were out there flinging that shit though, not that we needed you to.

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

There is no comparison between the democrats under Bush and the Republicans under Obama whatsoever. Thanks for admitting you were out there flinging that shit though, not that we needed you to.

Yeah righhhhhht.  Valerie plame special investigator.  Bush lied, people died.  Hurricane katrina reaction.  And so on.  

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

Yeah righhhhhht.  Valerie plame special investigator.  Bush lied, people died.  Hurricane katrina reaction.  And so on.  

Which of these were NOT valid complaints???

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

Oh I get it now; legitimate issues are shit flinging to you. Makes sense. 

Your a moron if you think stuff with bush was legit, but wasnt with obama.

Just now, Little Earl said:

Your a moron if you think stuff with bush was legit, but wasnt with obama.

Insults from partisan hacks like you roll off my back. Go back to supporting a president you yourself admit is corrupt.

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Each and every one was valid. Thus why he ended up with approval ratings in the toilet even before the economy cratered.

Nonsense.    His low approval ratings were due to being bogged down in an unpopular war, and then the big financial crisis.

Katrina - City and state were responsible for first responders and failed to do a good job.  We learned some lessons, but Bush and the federal gov't were not the main problems.

Valarie Plame - Not in any stretch of the imagination was this valid.  The so called leaker did not get in trouble because there was never any crime committed.   It was a big waste of time and money to bring in a special investigator.   They even knew Armistage was the "leaker" before they brought in the investigator.  Another reason why Comey never should never have been put in charge of the FBI (thanks Obama).

Iraq - All you libs screamed that Bush lied, even though he used the intel reports provided him, and said the exact things all the Democrat leaders were saying under Clinton.   He may have been guilty of cherry picking his intel to use, but the left had no proof that he actually lied about WMDs.    This is unlike Benghazi, where Obama and his admin flat out lied about the reasons that led to people dying.

6 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

It really is funny when you think about it. Trump rides to the white house on the shoulders of the common man, and one of his biggest acts, appointing SCOTUS judge, and he has appointed to guys who went to the same rich elite all boys boarding school in DC. At least Gorsuch left the cozy confines of DC to go west. But fucking Kavanaugh has been an insider swamp creature his whole career.

Other than these two, I don't think there is a single other Judge on the Court that comes from an elitist background. All of them grew up in either humble backgrounds, or at least middle class where they can relate. Kagan is the only one that comes close - I think her dad was a lawyer in NYS and her mom taught school. Roberts, Alito, Sotomayor, Thomas, etc. all have compelling backgrounds.

I think it is important for SCOTUS justices to be able to identify with what regular Americans go through, personally. You can't get any less regular American than Kavanaugh. But OMG he coaches his daughter's soft ball team and hates abortion! That's enough for me!

you are overselling Georgetown prep. I almost went there so I would know :)