Kavanaugh

9 Nines

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh Jake please stop talking about stuff you don't understand it makes me cringe. I really can't bear to see someone embarrass themselves like this. 

When the Republican Party sends its people, they’re not sending the best.   They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to Washington.  

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

You mean that without the accuser having any recollection of anything happening?  This is where we are now with these leftist tards.  No journalist with any credibility writes this story and no one with more than two brain cells  gives it the time of day.  But these tards are so fing stupid they have to be lectured on how stupid it is.  Amazing.  They are basically at the same place with Trump. Does it get any more simpleton than having Lewandowski testify AGAIN?  

Lol

This is a really good article in the Atlantic by two reporters who looked into the Kavanaugh accusations. It basically sums up what I said during the hearing. While I personally find it likely he did what he was accused of I don't see how he can be held accountable without the proof to support it. All this impeach Kavanaugh crap needs to go away. Its not a good look for Dems.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/pogrebin-kelly-kavanaugh/598159/

12 hours ago, oldschool said:

This is a really good article in the Atlantic by two reporters who looked into the Kavanaugh accusations. It basically sums up what I said during the hearing. While I personally find it likely he did what he was accused of I don't see how he can be held accountable without the proof to support it. All this impeach Kavanaugh crap needs to go away. Its not a good look for Dems.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/pogrebin-kelly-kavanaugh/598159/

Lol.   Nobody backed up Ford's story.   She was proven to be a liar, with many holes in her stories.   And you find it likely he was guilty.   Sheep

Just now, Little Earl said:

Lol.   Nobody backed up Ford's story.   She was proven to be a liar, with many holes in her stories.   And you find it likely he was guilty.   Sheep

Hey dumbass I used to party with the kids from Georgetown prep; That shit happened all the time in the 80s and 90s. Not to mention I said personally I found her credible but that doesn't mean it's enough to ruin kavanaugh over it. The hypocrisy of someone like you calling anyone a sheep is comical to the highest degree.

• 1 year later...
On 9/26/2018 at 11:54 AM, Mythos27 said:

People haven't caught on but when Avenatti shoots, he doesn't miss. He's been 10 steps ahead of the whole Trump/Cohen/ Story deal and his track record is incredible. I trust Avenatti over sleazy ass Kavanaugh and the conservative but gobblers any day. I understand why people are apprehensive about his bombastic approach but unlike Trump, Avanetti always backs his bravado with facts and substance.

Another Avanetti supporter. Still trust him dumb ass?

6 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Another Avanetti supporter. Still trust him dumb ass?

What is the point of bumping this thread?  I'll give Trump credit for not nominating unqualified candidates for the Supreme Court (cough Harriet Miers).  That's about it.

3 hours ago, rns90 said:

What is the point of bumping this thread?  I'll give Trump credit for not nominating unqualified candidates for the Supreme Court (cough Harriet Miers).  That's about it.

Showing that people who claim to be superior are some of the dumbest once the facts come out.

"I trust Avenatti over sleazy ass Kavanaugh..."

How's that sound these days?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 Nines changed the title to Kavanaugh