Kavanaugh

9 Nines

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh Jake please stop talking about stuff you don't understand it makes me cringe. I really can't bear to see someone embarrass themselves like this. 

When the Republican Party sends its people, they’re not sending the best.   They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to Washington.  

Posted Images

On 10/17/2018 at 6:51 AM, LongTimeFan said:

I said before that the Dems would drop Dr Ford like a piece of hot crap after the hearing. Any of you liberals have a story of the Dems who outed her still trying to help her prove her story? I mean, Kavanaugh is 100% guilty in your eyes.

They didn’t drop her at all.There's just nothing else to be done about it now that Kavanaugh has been confirmed. The story is done.

And yes, Kavanaugh will be guilty in the eyes on many. The only thing that would have changed that is a full FBI investigation that could have shown real innocence or guilt, but Republicans refused to allow that. Thus, there is nothing to change anyone's mind.

19 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Susan Collins is the one who will pay for the Kavanaugh appointment 

It was recently reported that she got more donations after her vote than she has in many years. Some reports stated it was the most donations she has every received.  

http://time.com/5519472/senator-susan-collins-fundraising-kavanaugh-vote/

Sen. Collins Received Numerous Out-of-State Donations Following Her Pivotal Kavanaugh Vote: Report

Edited by 9 Nines

Just now, 9 Nines said:

It was recently reported that she got more donations after her vote than she has in many years. 

I saw that too but the opposition has already raised a ton of money to get her ousted. 

When Kavanaugh dissented in the Lousiana case she was called out non stop 

2 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

It was recently reported that she got more donations after her vote than she has in many years. Some reports stated it was the most donations she has every received.  

http://time.com/5519472/senator-susan-collins-fundraising-kavanaugh-vote/

Sen. Collins Received Numerous Out-of-State Donations Following Her Pivotal Kavanaugh Vote: Report

The key is out of state. Democratic voters are what she needs...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 Nines changed the title to Kavanaugh