Kavanaugh

9 Nines

6 hours ago, earlers said:

Conservatives  will believe any woman who states Clinton raped them BUT any other claims of rape must have video evidence to be believed. 

It was always a big help when The Clinton Machine kicked into gear acting as if there was some there there.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh Jake please stop talking about stuff you don't understand it makes me cringe. I really can't bear to see someone embarrass themselves like this. 

When the Republican Party sends its people, they’re not sending the best.   They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to Washington.  

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Why would i say anything since they were just following the Biden rule.   

That’s cute. So, tell us when has the Biden rule been used against a nominee not named Merrick Garland.

In fact, tell us when did the GOP adopt or ratify the “Biden Rule”?

Edited by Btowner

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Really?  You want to bring that up?  Either you are the dumbest idiot on this board or you have had a brain injury.  You just proved the double standard exists.  What should really happen now is for Kavanaugh to line up a bunch of friends of his that claim to have had sex with the slut and how she was opening her legs for every guy in the school.  Now that would be the Clinton way and the libtards, like yourself, would be putting on your golf shoes so you could jump on her. 

Obviously this needs to be investigated further.  Especially since this is a conservative.  If this is Biden feeling up some 7 yr old.....  hey let it go.  He might run for president.  Selective morals. 

Truth hurts...ah.

Both parties are now going to testify in an opening hearing scheduled for Monday of next week..  That was just confirmed by R-Sen. Kennedy of Alabama.

Kavanaugh said today that he didn't attend the party in question even though the location of the party hasn't been made public.

The FBI needs to do a background investigation of the party and those that attended so that the veracity of both parties can be examined with the known facts during the hearing.

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

Both parties are now going to testify in an opening hearing scheduled for Monday of next week..  That was just confirmed by R-Sen. Kennedy of Alabama.

Kavanaugh said today that he didn't attend the party in question even though the location of the party hasn't been made public.

He seriously said that. How would he know what party.

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

The FBI needs to do a background investigation of the party and those that attended so that the veracity of both parties can be examined with the known facts during the hearing.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-17/white-house-is-said-not-to-ask-fbi-to-vet-kavanaugh-allegations

But FBI background investigations are conducted under specific procedures and through requests from government agencies -- which in Kavanaugh’s case would come from the White House, said the two people who asked not to be identified discussing the sensitive matter.

It really is funny when you think about it. Trump rides to the white house on the shoulders of the common man, and one of his biggest acts, appointing SCOTUS judge, and he has appointed to guys who went to the same rich elite all boys boarding school in DC. At least Gorsuch left the cozy confines of DC to go west. But fucking Kavanaugh has been an insider swamp creature his whole career.

Other than these two, I don't think there is a single other Judge on the Court that comes from an elitist background. All of them grew up in either humble backgrounds, or at least middle class where they can relate. Kagan is the only one that comes close - I think her dad was a lawyer in NYS and her mom taught school. Roberts, Alito, Sotomayor, Thomas, etc. all have compelling backgrounds.

I think it is important for SCOTUS justices to be able to identify with what regular Americans go through, personally. You can't get any less regular American than Kavanaugh. But OMG he coaches his daughter's soft ball team and hates abortion! That's enough for me!

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Oh really?  How about the libtards have done EVERYTHING to make a shambles of this preceding to the point it looks like a 3rd world country.  Nice try moron. 

I see you are unfamiliar with the Thomas and Bork confirmation hearings.

Third World country. Only thing third world about it is how quickly they have tried to rush this one through.

lol take a deep breath Sox, your anti-abortion elitist Washington swamp creature will slither his way on the Court in the end. You'll see.

• 9 Nines changed the title to Kavanaugh