AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say we sign him 

Sign him! Brown's culture has been toxic. It could work and he is way better than dez. Also himand CD could rehab hammys together

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

not sure how any GM could trust him to stay out of trouble

After the stunt he pulled abandoning the team almost all TC I tend to agree. People on twitter are claiming it was because he showed up late today and blindsided the team with a hamstring injury. 

Edited by heyitsmeallen

Why You Should Never Smoke Marijuana

https://boldanddetermined.com/marijuana/

MARIJUANA ROBS YOU OF AMBITION.

You cannot be in business without ambition and you will absolutely never find success if you make a habit of smoking cannabis.

Many men will take offense to this simple observational fact. Those many men are called pothead losers and they need a swift kick of reality to their backside.

I'm torn. A talent of his caliber will become available... and of course there's the natural inclination to want the Titans to put in a claim... yet if we get him then that means 24 other teams didn't want to take a flier on him.

Who the hell knows what his deal is, but if he has a career after this I will be 5 different shades of shocked. Jesus.

Tough call. For all the mistakes the Browns have made, they really did their best to give him every opportunity to succeed. Not sure if he’s worth the risk.  Considering his potential though and our lack of playmaking WRs, I don’t hate the idea.