Jonboy

Dennis Kelly Hospitalized w/ Virus

Face   

I'd be tempted to move Spain to RT, he played there in college & he has good length for a guard, height & arm length. Hes a very good pass protector.

It would of course depend on how they feel about Levin but I'd imagine the last thing they'd want to do is mess with another spot. The interior was very good & they probably want to keep it that way.

tgo   
21 minutes ago, Face said:

I'd be tempted to move Spain to RT, he played there in college & he has good length for a guard, height & arm length. Hes a very good pass protector.

It would of course depend on how they feel about Levin but I'd imagine the last thing they'd want to do is mess with another spot. The interior was very good & they probably want to keep it that way.

Marz is pretty under rated. 

I think if Marz or Pamphile go down though, Spain moves to RT and Levin comes in at guard. 

Btw, just to clarify, Marz is still a replacement level player, but he’s been around here developing for 3 years now and is decent. 

AvgJoe   
10 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

I said it in preseason........INJURIES.  And I was right.  

It’s excessive for sure. This can’t strictly be tied to Watterson leaving, has to be something more.