Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TitansGuru

Paul Manafort Enters Cooperation Agreement in Mueller Probe

Recommended Posts

reo   
8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Hillary was thoroughly investigated in the 90’s and Starr never found anything of significance. I seriously doubt there’s going to be anything new out there.

 

She spent every waking moment since Bill left office trying to build a presidential background. She wasn’t about to go out any do anything intentional to get into trouble. 

 

“But her emails! Trump should be president...”

Honestly that's what I figure. She has also been pretty heavily investigated leading up to 2016 by Republicans bc they wanted dirt on her knowing she was favored to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Manafort plead guilty on the 8 open charges in the VA. Trial so Mueller is batting .1000

 

Mueller also knows all about the Trump tower meeting and whether Trump was connected 

 

 

His word means nothing regarding the trump tower meeting.  He would have to provide strong evidence to back it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Manafort plead guilty on the 8 open charges in the VA. Trial so Mueller is batting .1000

 

Mueller also knows all about the Trump tower meeting and whether Trump was connected 

 

 

His word means nothing regarding the trump tower meeting.  He would have to provide strong evidence to back it up.

 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Hillary was thoroughly investigated in the 90’s and Starr never found anything of significance. I seriously doubt there’s going to be anything new out there.

 

She spent every waking moment since Bill left office trying to build a presidential background. She wasn’t about to go out any do anything intentional to get into trouble. 

 

“But her emails! Trump should be president...”

You mean the sham investigation of the emails.  Or the non investigation of the Clinton foundation?   Nice try at spin towards crooked hillary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

You mean the sham investigation of the emails.  Or the non investigation of the Clinton foundation?   Nice try at spin towards crooked hillary.

The emails had a full investigation. Comey testified that she didn’t break the law. Done. 

 

And there has been no reason to investigate the Clinton Foundation. You only investigate if there is some sign of breaking a law. There was none. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people that believe Hillary is totally clean are almost as bad as the people that believe every Clinton conspiracy. Come on guys the Clinton's have been in politics for decades. If there was a special counsel appointed to investigate Hillary there is no doubt something would be found. 

 

On the other hand, the longer time goes on and nothing is done to prosecute Hillary, the more it does seem like there is nothing major there. At least not recently. I have no doubt there were Shady doings with the Rose Law Firm, and she obviously wanted to keep her emails from foia requests which is troubling, but beyond that who knows? 

 

I think the fairest thing that can be said is that she and Bill are within the mainstream of swampy unethical politicians but kind of at the far end of slimy within that mainstream. Anything more specific that that one way or the other is agenda driven wish casting IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ctm   

If there was probable cause of criminal activity by Hillary, Sessions would be all over it.  The republican controlled DOJ can't even get to step 1, much less an indictment or conviction.

 

Furthermore, you don't even need a special prosecutor to go after Hillary.  If there is probably cause just refer it to the local authorities or the states attorney.

Edited by ctm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Shit, again with Hiliary?  WTF is up with you Republicans/Trump Supporters that you ALWAYS have to bring her up?

Actually Oman brought her up a ls a joke. And then I added to it. My bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

The people that believe Hillary is totally clean are almost as bad as the people that believe every Clinton conspiracy. Come on guys the Clinton's have been in politics for decades. If there was a special counsel appointed to investigate Hillary there is no doubt something would be found. 

 

On the other hand, the longer time goes on and nothing is done to prosecute Hillary, the more it does seem like there is nothing major there. At least not recently. I have no doubt there were Shady doings with the Rose Law Firm, and she obviously wanted to keep her emails from foia requests which is troubling, but beyond that who knows? 

 

I think the fairest thing that can be said is that she and Bill are within the mainstream of swampy unethical politicians but kind of at the far end of slimy within that mainstream. Anything more specific that that one way or the other is agenda driven wish casting IMO

Starr investigated and found nothing. You people can keep acting like Hillary is dirty all you want but she and Bill were investigated more throughly than any president since Nixon. 

 

She may may not be your cup of tea, you may disagree with her decisions, and you might find her to be a political animal but quit pretending she is a criminal. She has been demonized by the right for decades (and the left now, too) and all she really is is a boring, pantsuit wearing technocrat with presidential aspirations. 

Edited by Starkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reo   
2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

You mean the sham investigation of the emails.  Or the non investigation of the Clinton foundation?   Nice try at spin towards crooked hillary.

 

Lol whatever you've gotta tell yourself lol

 

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

The people that believe Hillary is totally clean are almost as bad as the people that believe every Clinton conspiracy. Come on guys the Clinton's have been in politics for decades. If there was a special counsel appointed to investigate Hillary there is no doubt something would be found. 

No clue. All I know is the Republicans spent years with hearings after hearings going after Clinton looking for anything before latching onto the only things they could find... emails. You'd have to think if there was something substantial there they'd have found it.

Edited by reo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   
19 minutes ago, reo said:

 

Lol whatever you've gotta tell yourself lol

 

No clue. All I know is the Republicans spent years with hearings after hearings going after Clinton looking for anything before latching onto the only things they could find... emails. You'd have to think if there was something substantial there they'd have found it.

I always assumed they might be the cleanest people in DC - I doubt many politicians in DC could survive all those investigations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ctm   

Remember when all republicans could talk about was Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.  Then Hillary testified in open session before congress, took all the republicans best shots,  and that was the end of it.

 

Does anyone honestly think Trump could testify before congress for 11 hours and survive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
patsplat   
3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

The people that believe Hillary is totally clean are almost as bad as the people that believe every Clinton conspiracy. Come on guys the Clinton's have been in politics for decades. If there was a special counsel appointed to investigate Hillary there is no doubt something would be found. 

 

On the other hand, the longer time goes on and nothing is done to prosecute Hillary, the more it does seem like there is nothing major there. At least not recently. I have no doubt there were Shady doings with the Rose Law Firm, and she obviously wanted to keep her emails from foia requests which is troubling, but beyond that who knows? 

 

I think the fairest thing that can be said is that she and Bill are within the mainstream of swampy unethical politicians but kind of at the far end of slimy within that mainstream. Anything more specific that that one way or the other is agenda driven wish casting IMO

Hillary is clean and annoying.

 

Bill is a dirty goat pig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...