Paul Manafort Enters Cooperation Agreement in Mueller Probe

TitansGuru

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hillary is guilty of being a flip flopping politician with a bad personality    Trump is a lying, money laundering, treasonous traitor willing to sell out the country to line his own pockets

I'll admit, when I saw this thread title ... it moved ...

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Justafan said:

It will be interesting to see where Mueller goes with this.  It almost seems like he's been holding off for this and now that he has Manafort, I want to know what he actually does with this. 

From watching reports on it last night, the path might be money laundering via real estate. 

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Hillary won’t even see it coming!

In all seriousness something eventually may fall back in Hillary in all of this. Been a long time since someone like Mueller was investigating Washington. Who knows who will get caught up in all this? 

17 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

In all seriousness something eventually may fall back in Hillary in all of this. Been a long time since someone like Mueller was investigating Washington. Who knows who will get caught up in all this? 

Hillary was thoroughly investigated in the 90’s and Starr never found anything of significance. I seriously doubt there’s going to be anything new out there.

She spent every waking moment since Bill left office trying to build a presidential background. She wasn’t about to go out any do anything intentional to get into trouble. 

“But her emails! Trump should be president...”

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Hillary was thoroughly investigated in the 90’s and Starr never found anything of significance. I seriously doubt there’s going to be anything new out there.

She spent every waking moment since Bill left office trying to build a presidential background. She wasn’t about to go out any do anything intentional to get into trouble. 

“But her emails! Trump should be president...”

Honestly that's what I figure. She has also been pretty heavily investigated leading up to 2016 by Republicans bc they wanted dirt on her knowing she was favored to win.