Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

Anyone keeping track of these guys? (offensive players)

Kyle021   

AJ Brown - WR - Ole Miss

6’1 and 230lb WR. Looks like he runs a sub 4.4 on tape. Elusive in the open field. Can high point deep balls and make any catch. Runs a good route tree. Very good YAC. Money in the redzone. 

Theough 2 games he has 15-258-3 

He would be great opposite Davis with Taylor in the slot

Bryce Love - RB - Stanford

5’11 and 200lb. Electric with the ball in his hands. Underrated pass catcher and good in pass pro. Reminds me of Jamal Charles. His game is very similar. He had a bad showing against SDSU but lit up USC last week. 

So far on the year rushing he has 40-165-1

Rodney Harrison - RB - OU

Talk about a guy who has all the intangibles you look for in a power back with quick feet and 4.5 speed except one thing. The ability to stay healthy. He suffered a broken leg his freshmen year, fractured vertebrae his sophomore year and then last year he finally got the rock and stayed healthy and had a big season and came into this year with Heisman expectations and had 5 carries for 100 yards 2 TD in week one then he started off last week OK then... Tore his knee. 

I actually had Anderson as my #1 RB in the draft with Love after him but scouts are going to have a love/hate affair with him. Top 15 talent but injuries will push him into the 3-5 range. Will he be able to train and run at the combine? No. But he will be able to run at his pro day or a week before the draft. 

Reminded me every bit of a young DeMarco Murray coming out of OU. He’s not a guy I would take in the 1st or 2nd but depending on how FA shakes out... and if we are picking at the back of the 3rd and Henry doesn’t show bell cow ability... I take him and don’t blink. 

I really like the receiver from Ole Miss though... The kid is insanely talented and has some Davantae Adams in his game. He has that kind of build and speed and playmaking ability. He is the kind of WR you trade up for. 

Hopefully Davis kills it this year and drafting Brown would be a luxury. 

He is an X and we already have one of those, but Davis has shown he can play all 3 spots so drafting Brown wouldn’t be out of the question. He would line up at the X spot and Davis could man the spot left by Matthews and even be a nightmare in the slot on small DBs

anywho 

list your guys here!

this is my last season of watching a lot of these guys. I’ll be a dad soon so I’m soaking this up and really putting time in like never before. 

Not only is this season going to be awesome but so is CFB

El Guapo   

Kyle, I just do not know. This franchise sucks at picking WR. I rather get more of a "sure thing" if there is one at ILB, DE,DT,CB....