The Great Awakening part 2

Rogue

The Great Awakening sub Reddit is no more.  The angry Qultists from Reddit found voat.co, a true "free speech" website.  There was already a Great Awakening sub there, but the transplants were given their own sub.  

As comical as the GA Reddit sub was, they've managed to find a place with more hilarity.

The original Voat GA sub

https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening

The GA Reddit transplant sub

https://voat.co/V/TheAwakening

The Voat Qultists distrust the Reddit Qultists transplants.  That they're actually deep state coming to fuck their website.

The Voat Qultists are attacking the Reddit Qultists for censoring people within the new sub.  The new awakening sub has several pages of bans, of which the Voat Qultists take issue with.  

Qultists are fighting with other Qultists, based on the same tribalism.  

You'll also note the term "n***er f@&&*t" is a popular term from the Voat Qultists. I assume this is their revolt against political correctness.  Which is a bizarre subject in itself.  What kind of person feels the need to be able to say "n***er f@&&*t"?  

So, the Reddit Qultists are perfectly fine with finding a home in which people run around saying "n***er f@&&*t".  As if this will be a place to attract new believers?   They're going to continue the quest to red pill people on a site like this?  

I mean, how hard is it to start a gofundme page to get the funding for their own server?  ??  

What this shows, and something that should not be suprising, is Qultists lack basic discernment.  

It's fascinating, comically so, yet troubling at the same time.  

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

Who cares?  I mean seriously, this is the whacko side of things.  No reason to take them seriously or waste time keeping up with the latest crazy theory.

True, but now @TennesseeTuxedohas more propaganda to spread on this forum. I guess the Big, Ugly thread is on its way to 200 pages of blissful ignorance.

Just now, Btowner said:

True, but now @TennesseeTuxedohas more propaganda to spread on this forum. I guess the Big, Ugly thread is on its way to 200 pages of blissful ignorance.

Let him.  Every time he posts, everyone rolls their eyes.  Even the conservatives on this board don't take him seriously with maybe the exception of ben.

So the N word is acceptable if put in quotations? But you can't say it when talking about a white person or using it in a joke?

But I could quote any random who says it without issue?

Ok....

This is at least the second or third instance in where someone said the word but was not suspended. Why? Because it's in quotation marks? But I was. For commenting on the actions of a white man. 

Smdh.

@Jamalisms, @TitansGuru, admit it. You only follow that "one" rule when you feel like it. Mainly, when there is a handful of ppl complaining about it.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Imagine if they merged every anti Trump thread. You don't think it would challenge the total number of pages?

It's not an apples to apples comparison. Obama and Hillary are headed to Gitmo or getting fitted for ankle bracelets or Mueller is working for Trump? You can merge all of the anti Trump threads and it's not close to the craziness of the Big, Ugly fake news thread.

Stop normalizing craziness.

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

It's not an apples to apples comparison. Obama and Hillary are headed to Gitmo or getting fitted for ankle bracelets or Mueller is working for Trump? You can merge all of the anti Trump threads and it's not close to the craziness of the Big, Ugly fake news thread.

Stop normalizing craziness.

Totally missed the point.

I was specifically talking about the amount of talk in terms of pages. 

And you turn it to into being about what you see as fact and fiction. 

So yes, comparing amount of anti Trump talk to pro Trump talk in terms of pages, is indeed, apples to apples. 

Smdh. Good try though....

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Totally missed the point.

I was specifically talking about the amount of talk in terms of pages. 

And you turn it to into being about what you see as fact and fiction. 

So yes, comparing amount of anti Trump talk to pro Trump talk in terms of pages, is indeed, apples to apples. 

Smdh. Good try though....

That thread isn’t pro trump talk it’s anti reality talk 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So the N word is acceptable if put in quotations? But you can't say it when talking about a white person or using it in a joke?

Ok.... 

This is at least the second or third instance in where someone said the word but was not suspended. Why? Because it's in quotation marks? But I was. For commenting on the actions of a white man.  

Smdh. 

@Jamalisms, @TitansGuru, admit it. You only follow that "one" rule when you feel like it. Mainly, when there is a handful of ppl complaining about it.

I'm sorry Jake, the fact that you try to act like you don't understand the difference speaks volumes.  And no, nobody is going to play the little game and try to explain it to you.

6 hours ago, animatormike said:

I'm sorry Jake, the fact that you try to act like you don't understand the difference speaks volumes.  And no, nobody is going to play the little game and try to explain it to you.

I've come to the sad realization that some people really don't understand the difference in simple concepts like this. 

11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok....

Smdh.

I agree. If this was Jake that posted the term we'd all jump down his throat. OP please find a way to amend the way it's written. Something like "n***er f@&&*t" would get the point across without using the term itself. 

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I agree. If this was Jake that posted the term we'd all jump down his throat. OP please find a way to amend the way it's written. Something like "n***er f@&&*t" would get the point across without using the term itself. 

Thanks for the fair take.

The Q stuff is not only crazy and stupid, it's not even very original. It's pretty much just a re-hash of your standard, half-assed conspiracy theory. Yet these Qanon people act like they've stumbled on something truly monumental. Honestly the whole thing makes me feel sorry for these people.

Archived